Phatmoto A/T 2024 build log.

703010a7a3b14e539d07f55ad95b45b9.jpg

In reality, it sometimes feels more like this in the forums...lol...lol...lol.

"We look for things to make us go"..."He is smart"...lol...lol.

"our ship is strong now”

Those guys have showed up a few times in the franchise, it's always funny when they do.

And yeah, I can't reach through the screen and fix your problems!

Trying to think of a spring tensioner, you get the chain tension perfect, but at the end of a ride it expands and gets slack again, once it cools down it's back to where it was.

So if you adjust it warm, it'll be too tight cold...

And yes, I'm about 2.5 thumbs worth of slack.

Unfortunately most self-contained tensioners are absolute garbage, and one failing is a recipe for throwing the chain.

My chain might just be garbo though.

Never heard of a chain heating up that much to create slack
It's not much, but you can definitely tell a difference when the chain is warm. Warm like a bottle of water left in the sun, not hot.

It's pretty cheap chain.

It's not much, but you can definitely tell a difference when the chain is warm. Warm like a bottle of water left in the sun, not hot.

It's pretty cheap chain.
You're not supposed to be using your 1970s disco era Italian gold chain for your bike chain like your showing off as The Italian Stallion or something,
When everyone sees you pushing it home, they will all know you were only The Guinea Gelding all along...lol...lol...lol.

1711152323175.png

My 2 stroke has the bling bling chain.

kinda wanna get one for this bike too.

I gots the drip.

Got up to 50mph today before slowing down 6050 rpm, so still got a bit left on the table, especially if I was to duck down.

Funny thing, I checked my mirror and a police car slowly passed me, I technically was speeding (40mph limit) and doing so in the bike lane, fortunately they just kept going!

About 55 miles on this setup so far with no hiccups, bearings still good, brakes still strong frame still in one piece.

Wish I had more places to safely ride.

Back