New beginning

1000w 48v bafang mid drive system. I'm looking towards that. Going to be another 4 months before i buy that though.

I mind my p's and q's while riding. I very much like this electric stuff.

Ride Safe B! :cool:

HP
1000W BBSHD, 52V battery... 58.8V with fully charged. In 4 months there may not be any to be had what with Covid-19 doing its thing. If they are still available you can bet they will be much more expensive. Maybe that will inspire some American companies to build one finally.

Ok, sold on the 750w and battery.
I moved from a 750W BBS02 to the 1000W BBSHD because it's much more robust and able to be rebuilt. Look at EM3ev for batteries or DHGate. I wouldn't buy a set myself. And don't forget a Grin Satiator... why pay for a good battery and then treat it like a red-headed step-child with a standard POS charger?

I am waiting on my BBS02 750W RATED but who knows whether it will always be exactly a 750W nominal controller inside it. There are plenty of people who developed means of tweaking the BBSxx motor and posted widely on the e-bike forums, though I just don't need to read up yet since I'm not nearly ready to begin tweaking my 750W BBS02 because it hasn't beeen built into a bike or even arrived at my door yet.

Haha the the thread was confusing me as I use the mute button to save my cheerful mood now lol. I dont have time for fighting any miserable negativity right now we have shiz to do, positive constructive shiz like builds that need doing.
I am sure there'll be a final tiny group of like six skeletal starving humans at the very end of the world in about forty years or less.. One guy is sitting on a pile of his dead family's bleached bones, lighting the last cigarette in the world... Then the federal permissions inspector will pop up and have his final act of pleasure by being able to tell the guy that he must extinguish immediately because smoking a cigarette is forbidden in public spaces and bad for the environment. 💀💀💀🤣

Ok, sold on the 750w and battery.
That's what I'm getting. But with no battery The 750w Perfect for what I'm gonna use it for
750w Bafang Mid drive Kit almost $500 and Two 48v 20ah Blue wrapper China lion batteries W/ chargers $150 each total cost with shipping is around $850. I think I already mentioned to you. Each bike has saddle bags and were just gonna put a battery in each saddle bag 7lb each
I'm not going on tour just exploring with my Gal while RVing. Perfect for us .
We had a chance to borrow some friends E bikes with the 750w mid drive We were really impressed and know that's what we want.
I don't think its necessary for us to spend an extra $ 300 on each kit to have the 1,000w or spend extra $$$ on Bafangs Batteries.
Have Fun catchya later Brother.

Ran into one of my friends today he just got this for $1500
Bafand 750w rear hub fat tire with a 48v 13ah battery He says he goes 60 miles on one charge The guy is all trail riding.
Says he likes the street style tires better than the dirt knobbies

Attachments

• DSCF1909.JPG
    DSCF1909.JPG
    277.2 KB · Views: 118
  • DSCF1910.JPG
    DSCF1910.JPG
    139.9 KB · Views: 124
  • DSCF1911.JPG
    DSCF1911.JPG
    256.7 KB · Views: 114
  • DSCF1912.JPG
    DSCF1912.JPG
    182.6 KB · Views: 134
48volrs x 13Amphours = 625Watthours ÷ 750Watts (+10%) = 0.75hours
x 60miles = he must bd doing 80mph @ 10Wh/m 🤑 lol
🤔

I quite like the look of it too, not so much up close because it is a bit agricultural and chinabrand rather than a sports bike, but it is certainly putting an effort into trying to look cool. 😎 So it'll get stolen by some crackhead before you can get bored of it; but the pretty girls will find you moderately interesting until then. That's still a win! 🥰

I'm sure the range is good at less Watt consuming speed settings than the full rated wattage. Everything sounds better in the rated limits.

I would have narrower tyres, since it already has the nrs suspension which could be upgraded. The scrub area either side of the contact patch is your biggest friction loss, after the drag of air resistance of course lol. Fat tyres are the exact way to make more scrub.

Last edited:
Back