New beginning

Took a spin with new settings and fully charged battery, just a few blocks and all seems pretty nice.
I can settle for the uphill speed loss until the mid drive build :p

So I tried a WOT and it said 28mph instead of the 44mph after doing the settings.
I still do not understand why those settings would have been altered like that and what does that #15 setting do, what is it?

Ride Safe! :cool:

HP

Oh yeah I bought the rear rack made to fit over the disc brake system.
I never knew.

Stay Chilly, Humans! :cool:

HP

Last edited:
Went for an 8 mile ride this morning on the electric bike. Was really nice and silent lol

After resetting the SW900 back to factory settings, then bumping a couple settings up, everything seems really good.

Ride Safe Everyone! :cool:

HP

Just got back from another 8 mile ride. The silence is Golden! (y)
People downtown that used to complain, never heard me coming today :D
Some people stopped as I passed and waved, they loked looked dumbfounded :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
16 miles so far today and the battery still says full.
Those hills which when taken on the gas bike @25'ish, now i just silently climb those hills @14mph :D

I'm just really tickled about this (y)

16 miles so far today and the battery still says full.
Those hills which when taken on the gas bike @25'ish, now i just silently climb those hills @14mph :D

I'm just really tickled about this (y)
All without the constant droning of the exhaust, let alone it spewing carbon and chemicals into the eco-sphere whenever running. LSEV... there is no substitute!

All without the constant droning of the exhaust, let alone it spewing carbon and chemicals into the eco-sphere whenever running. LSEV... there is no substitute!
23 miles now.
Exactly Brian, no more noise is music to my ears and the people i have to ride through don't mind anymore :D

Better than sliced bread man!

HP

23 miles now.
Exactly Brian, no more noise is music to my ears and the people i have to ride through don't mind anymore :D

Better than sliced bread man!

HP
Smokers can't understand the difference. They look at a "motorized bike" as transportation, not relaxation and enjoyment. That's what makes an LSEV special and why they have all the freedom of a standard bike.

Back