New Bullet Train BT Build Coming!

IM defiantly getting some education here! even though I started making these things 12 years ago I stopped after 2 of them.. just busy with other things, big hurricane wilma and had to move into condo so no shop.. things like that at that time lol ... always wanted to build a replica of a board track and I can weld and braze.. MIG on the weld side and oxy acetylene brazing bicycle frames is one of my things... anyway I had one other kit laying around and decided to build it up instead of sitting in a box and DANG has things changed! more parts more info.. everything.. so im a little behind but I have always dreamed of the electric start lol I feel like a newbie all over again with a few skills lol im going to start a worksman frame cutdown and rebuild frame like sportsman does and slap something in there but flying merkel style ... which motor? not sure , and then came across this electric start version and felt gas tank frames... so ill finish this one up then on to the gas electric reverse trike .. oh and probably another on of the CG kits lol

This new, well-designed electric engine kit offers several improvements over previous models. Enjoy the benefits of more horsepower, easier operation and a lower technical dysfunction rate compared to other 2-stroke and 4-stroke engine kits out there.

Those are the words they picked, unfortunately when you claim 4 strokes actually have a dysfunction rate that's measurable and that this 2 stroke will have less problems then I start squinting and wondering how tall the rubber boots they wear are, no way they aren't wading around in bulls**t over there at the factory.

I'll admit they did good with thicker heavier gear work and one way clutch between the drive gear and engine, putting an electrical system on and even a pull start that doesn't engage the pull cord when the engine shuts down and spins backward a bit at the very end of the kill is good as well, on the China girl the backspin causes the paws to engage the pull start pully and in time it breaks the paws or the actual pull handle off by snapping it against the cover.

I was even impressed by the tensioner in the the pull start cover that keeps the chain on the electric start snug, at first glance I thought it was a cheap plastic but it's actually a metal part with a rubberized coating, that could have easily been a cheap plastic part and nobody would have complained (except me.)

Kind of nice how they send a second cylinder with complete piston, rings, bearing, and wrist pin. As to the motive behind that I don't know, seems strange to include parts like that unless you know

Yes! I didn't realize they left something out.. it didn't show that it came with a spare cylinder on the pic on their site...maybe I need speak with them!?

The engine was bought on the whatever day sale that was going on, but yes it came with a spare in fact it came in its own little box inside the shipping box, I'll look at the site quick but I don't know what the original listing looked like as I didn't personally order it I just bought it from a friend and let him make $40 profit while still paying less than the normal price they sell it at.

The site doesn't say it specifically, but one review by somebody named Logan on the bikeberry page does say that they recieved a spare top end.

I don't recognize that Styrofoam insert in your packaging, it might be something new they are doing, maybe the extra cylinder was a promotional thing or maybe the BEASTberry is pulling them from the package to make a quick buck (don't put f***ing anything past them.)

yeah... maybe so... they do offer it a little less than other places unless you buy direct from.. CHINA! lol hopefully I won't need a second one lol I don't know much about what sights to buy what so I took a gamble because I saw their name and a few others but when I saw this particular motor I was sold on it... the boxes looked sealed for china however and both the boxes were in another box Taylor fir that held those 2 boxes.. was shipped very well... nothing missing that I can tell either... the spark plug sucks Im sure butI ordered a new one anyway... maybe use the Chinese spark plug for breaking then switch to the NGK ... in my other Im running furing break in a previously installed B6HS but the new one I got for this engine is the iridium BI7HIS or something like that... seems its popular... I'm in south Florida so maybe I never need the B6 anyway don't really know at this point

I looked at some alibaba postings on that motor nothing even the jlzeda (company who makes them) listings don't mention the second cylinder so I have to say probably a promotional thing.

I wonder did yours come with the 3 piece crank? Edit: nevermind that I think I told my friend I didn't want it along with the gas tank and s**tty chain guard, probably since I have no use for it on a jackshaft.

mine came with a nice Chrome plated vintage style 3 piece crankset... looks nice actually and not plastic POCrap chainring cover either
BTW Im in a pickle and its PISSIN me off lol I accidentally spun on the freewheel cog with 45 chain on wrong side of my HD hub and I cannot lock the SUNZA BEACH down to unpin it off and put on the correct freewheel!! UUGG its freewheeling the way I need to take it off and the Chinese don't make big spanner holes not to mention I don't have a spanner that large... will be getting one tomorrow I guess lunchtime... WHAT A RPITA
52549886453__228A21B4-07AF-4D10-BA21-DBF976477812.JPG
IMG_8771.JPG

Back