New Gebe setup needed...

Travis Motor

Good mileage.

I only mentioned the Travis engine mileage as it was a motor used in 50s. A collector item. That was amazing miles back when these things were less sophisticated.

My T33 gets about 130 or so, but it is not near broken in yet. I pedal mostly.

Attachments

• Gruv2Biggera.jpg
    Gruv2Biggera.jpg
    150.9 KB · Views: 284
A Gebe With Tanaka 32cc
It's been a Awesome rig.
The Engine is top Quality, Starts all the time real easy.
Plenty of power.. And with a 2 stroke you always have clean oil going through your engine !!!!

I have not seen a robin engine... But from what I have read about them I would not mind having one ...

1 important thing to remember is that you need a good rear wheel with the GEBE, If you dont get one now you will have maybe 6 months before the cheap stock wheel self destructs !!!!

I bought a GEBE 105G rear wheel... It's rock solid.. no more problems...
There are also other sources for good wheels like the Wheelmaster..
The GEBE is smooth and trouble free, And it's a blast...
I dont know if the honda 50 or titan will work with the gebe, you could call gebe and they can tell you. I think the robin or tanaka would be a better choice, To keep the rig small.

Just incase you're interested in mods on you tanaka. I have a review about a performance pipe.

http://www.motoredbikes.com/showthread.php?t=30648

Last edited:
GEBE with Tanaka 33

Thanks for the extractor exhaust heads-up.

I get a bit nervous when hitting the high speeds on a bicycle. Even with the lower center of gravity a crank forward bike offers, it does get a bit scary, particularly in traffic. So, I have not tried to get it to run faster. I know the 2-cycles like to get going, so do that once in a while, but not often.

I am thinking of putting the engine on my Rans Dynamik just to test it out. The bike is much lighter, but also spendy...may not take the beating either.

I hope you got the longer rear axle with your GEBE wheel. The added length makes engine removal easier and locks it tight by allowing use of locking nuts...

Back