NEW POLL! MBc T-Shirts Are Ready!

Global Shipping Fund For MBc Shirts?

• Total voters
there will be an announcement on monday morning about how and where to buy.

the first offering was admittedly traditional in style, but there will be variety as soon as things take off. one idea i've had (cost allowing) is to use a reflective material for the address or a large MBc logo on the back :cool:

you went out of your way Scott so we could have these in time for Christmas,, 15 including postage is real bargain ,,

,i know auge said everywhere , he may have meant everywhere in U.S. .,,everything in Canada is higher including potage wanted to make sure i send you enough to cover any extra cost to Canada , lets us know

thanks again Scott for making it happen
japat

note , ,talking about Christmas,just looked out the window snowing big time here ,,i guess its time to put mb away until spring

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I can't believe I've pulled this off. I want to thank Tom and Augi for trusting me to do this. It was still in the upper 90's here in Texas when I started all this and it's going to be in the 80's all week. So t-shirts for now. I'll look into prices for long sleeves......
What I have right now is 101 Lofteeze Fruit of the Loom 100% cotton shirts.
I ordered by what was voted on in the polls
5-smalls
20-M unless I have to sell the shirt off my back.:D
17-L
28 XL
21 XXL
7 XXXL
1 5XL Taken

I'll update this as sales progress.
I rode all over town for the last 2 days in my t-shirt. I really felt proud sitting in traffic on my MB hoping people were writing it down. I can't tell you how excited I am to get to do this for MBc. The t-shirt place is just down the street from me and has a lead time of about 10 days and now our logo is in thier computer.
Last but not least remember to thank FullySicAussieAussyAussy! This is his artwork and design. You can track the progress of it in http://www.motoredbikes.com/showthread.php?t=5340&highlight=logo
I'll do my best to move s quickly as possible. I've ordered what i believe to be some nice packing envelopes and should have them in the morning ready to go.
Thanks again for letting me do this.
I was on the phone with Augi at 6:30 am cst it was 4:30 am his time. That's how excited he is. You have no idea how hard it was to keep my mouth shut for the last month.

Jersey's first, next leather jackets! Then we can start providing security for the Rolling Stones. haha

International

The logo says "Worldwide" and I am happy to ship overseas and possibly to Canada:p I just mailed one to Australia for around $14.
The lady at the post office said 2 shirts XL (1pound 3 oz) to Canada flat rate is around $6 and 6-10 shipping days. I'm cool with that.

Ordering hints

I can be a knucklehead sometimes so keep it easy for me.
IF you want 2 XL shirts, you might say Qty2 size XL so I don't send you 1, 2xl shirt.

I sell steel secuirtybars. Some customers order a 36" bar and some ask for a 3'6" bar(42"). That has gotten me into a few messes. Just speak clearly and slowly with me.

Back