New project to not finish!

Found this little guy and made an unplanned purchase. $300 on craigslist! Came with lights and blinkers and a light-up skull too!

cdb5afbda4c340ce9f4f155ffd2b9f6f.jpg

It isn't ready to ride. Gonna swap on some disc brakes and good wheels.

Well since everybody throwing drinks out there! Anyone make shaky jug drinks? I'm sure they got a proper name. Take what ever fruit you want & cut in slices, then put it in a 1 gallon glass jar ,then add what liquor you prefer & lots of ice. Install lid & shake, preferably with your drinking buddies, cause it takes a bunch of shaking to work properly. After lots of shaking the fruit & ice will pulverize itself into a frozen treat from heaven!!! Caution Drink Moderately!!!😜🤪 Or you'll look like these 2 guys. Btw nice snag on the bike!!

Well since everybody throwing drinks out there! Anyone make shaky jug drinks? I'm sure they got a proper name. Take what ever fruit you want & cut in slices, then put it in a 1 gallon glass jar ,then add what liquor you prefer & lots of ice. Install lid & shake, preferably with your drinking buddies, cause it takes a bunch of shaking to work properly. After lots of shaking the fruit & ice will pulverize itself into a frozen treat from heaven!!! Caution Drink Moderately!!!😜🤪 Or you'll look like these 2 guys. Btw nice snag on the bike!!
You need a paint shaker.

Here is the swapped front wheel with a BikeBerry disc brake adapter. It slides over the axle and locks with a key that fits in the dropout. I think I'm gonna tap into it where that hole is and add a screw.

IMG_20211228_211616819_HDR.jpg

I'll add more when the calipers are on. I ordered two sets of these back in October. They arrived a couple weeks ago (backordered). Just now getting a chance to use them.

I think I'm gonna tap into it where that hole is and add a screw.
Absolutely do that as a few have had it slip out of place...i think its the best thing to do with this adapter...DAMIEN

Ps...Hopefully these brakes will stop...lol...I already tried your last brakes...lol.

Absolutely do that as a few have had it slip out of place...i think its the best thing to do with this adapter...DAMIEN

Ps...Hopefully these brakes will stop...lol...I already tried your last brakes...lol.
I would do that as you planned also, that is a good idea I believe with that style adapter, it will help keep from spreading your dropout under a hard braking situation.

Found this little guy and made an unplanned purchase. $300 on craigslist! Came with lights and blinkers and a light-up skull too!

View attachment 163414

It isn't ready to ride. Gonna swap on some disc brakes and good wheels.
Is that a walmart frame? Or a Cruz frame as BBR refers to them? It almost looks like a hyper frame.

Screw tapping into it. I'll just put a hole with a nut, bolt, and some glue

No can't do that. Only about a mm between the adapter and the rotor.

Back to tapping like Happy.

Is that a walmart frame? Or a Cruz frame as BBR refers to them? It almost looks like a hyper frame.
I think it is a cranbrook frame. There are no badges on it and it has nice spray can paint job on it. At least better than anything I can do with paint.

I found a scratch. It looks like it was cranbrook teal before.

Back