New project to not finish!

Found this little guy and made an unplanned purchase. $300 on craigslist! Came with lights and blinkers and a light-up skull too!

cdb5afbda4c340ce9f4f155ffd2b9f6f.jpg

It isn't ready to ride. Gonna swap on some disc brakes and good wheels.

Here is the swapped front wheel with a BikeBerry disc brake adapter. It slides over the axle and locks with a key that fits in the dropout. I think I'm gonna tap into it where that hole is and add a screw.

View attachment 163416

I'll add more when the calipers are on. I ordered two sets of these back in October. They arrived a couple weeks ago (backordered). Just now getting a chance to use them.
Since everyone keeps throwing in useful stuff, they bullied me into it too. I see you have some rust on dem der nuts. Guessing other is same. I want you to know this is a top secret multibillion dollar research answer I'm about to give you. Don't tell anyone for gerds sake, it would destroy the atmosphere and cause climate change and crumbling economies. If you knock off the rust with a little steel wool, then take a bit of your girls ( or yours if you are a girl) clear nail polish, or some clear enamel/lacquer, and give it a light spritz. No more rusting, and it helps to keep the nut from backing off. Not that your nuts are going to fall off, I'm sure they are firmly attached. Just saying it will help your nuts.

I see you have some rust on dem der nuts. Guessing other is same. I want you to know this is a top secret multibillion dollar research answer I'm about to give you. Don't tell anyone for gerds sake, it would destroy the atmosphere and cause climate change and crumbling economies. If you knock off the rust with a little steel wool, then take a bit of your girls ( or yours if you are a girl) clear nail polish, or some clear enamel/lacquer, and give it a light spritz. No more rusting, and it helps to keep the nut from backing off. Not that your nuts are going to fall off, I'm sure they are firmly attached. Just saying it will help your nuts.
I'll try that out. I never thought of scrubbing and polishing my nuts before. They'll have a nice clean look. Might even pick up a passenger.

I'll try that out. I never thought of scrubbing and polishing my nuts before. They'll have a nice clean look. Might even pick up a passenger.
Hopefully not the crawling type!!! Lmfao you will have to shave 1 side & set the other side on fire. Kids dont try this at home! I'm a trained professional!!!

K, I got this bad boy going and the head on straight. No brakes still, but dang does it sound nice. Gonna finish up the brakes today. I had to get a longer housing.

It has a very tinny sound, like a dirt bike. All my other CG engines sounded like little farts, if that makes sense.

I think it is above freezing today so I am gonna tinker with this bad boy a bit. I'll let you guys know when I break the sound barrier.

Today's goals: finish brakes, tune carb, go over every single little nut and bolt to make sure all is GTG!

Back