New Ride

CENTURION

Local time
5:18 AM
Electra Cruiser GO. Put a few miles on her, it rides very plush. The old school vibe and handling of this bike is very nice. It's pretty lively for a 250W motor, climbs hills nicely and will hit about 20 MPH pretty quick. Battery is in the frame, you have to look pretty hard to tell it's an e-bike. Nice simple minimalistic cruiser.

Attachments

• R1.jpg
    R1.jpg
    142 KB · Views: 164
  • R2.jpg
    R2.jpg
    149.7 KB · Views: 160
I have about 50-60 miles on it so far, the ride and motor activation is very smooth, the little longer wheelbase gives a lot of leg room as well.

I have about 50-60 miles on it so far, the ride and motor activation is very smooth, the little longer wheelbase gives a lot of leg room as well.
You got a 250w somehow I saw 350w yesterday My Bad

You have the option of mounting another battery w battery tray or rear rack battery on your bike so you can greatly increase your range
I think that would be great

But of course a battery adapter plug would have to be hooked up

Nice bike, I’ve heard of people adding a gas engine for a broader range of use, one guy uses the electric for bike paths and the gas engine to get there.

There’s something about the Electra bikes that feels like a old school chopper, I motorized a older Townie as my latest bike, nothing like yours but the ride is probably the same.

Attachments

• DFF29D98-6CD1-418C-A909-7329A3C95B1D.jpeg
    DFF29D98-6CD1-418C-A909-7329A3C95B1D.jpeg
    367.5 KB · Views: 121
Nice bike, I’ve heard of people adding a gas engine for a broader range of use, one guy uses the electric for bike paths and the gas engine to get there.
I basically do that with my friction drive, I go through the paths under leg power, then crank the motor up through town. I'm pretty happy with the range and power, and I like the fact it's only about 45 lbs. I can transport it inside my minivan without killing myself lifting it, we tend to drive a lot to different locations to explore.

I have to load my bikes to go ride as well, I don't leave our 1/2 mile road on a bicycle, the state highway is a two lane road with enough traffic for a four lane.

I have to load my bikes to go ride as well, I don't leave our 1/2 mile road on a bicycle, the state highway is a two lane road with enough traffic for a four lane.
I think this is why I’m moving my electrics from my trike to my fatbike. I have these kinds of roads, and rode them two years on trike.
Its stressful. Getting back on two wheels, at least I can run off the road if I gotta.

30” medians great for bikes, but those rumble strips are killer on 20” wheels, and its not wide enough to dodge them.

Back