New rig photos! need input.

New photos of my latest rig. It is based on a stretch cruiser with hand knurled
stainless bodywork, the design is based on the Spirit of Sainlt louis aircraft
drum brakes front and back. I build these out a Las Vegas where I live, I am in the process of building a V twin four stroke 60cc engine for my next bike! I build and design robotic shows in vegas so I am lucky to have access to milling equipment. Any questions or feedback would be appreciated thanks for looking!

Attachments

• a1bike.jpg
    a1bike.jpg
    206.7 KB · Views: 619
  • IMG_5162.jpg
    IMG_5162.jpg
    201.6 KB · Views: 472
What a sensational bike!

I'm going to be ordering lots of products from vendors on this site.

If you can manufacture a production run of V-Twin engines, i'll get my credit card out "NOW"

Fabian

gas tank?

I was wondering. Why put the gas tank behind the seat? I would think it would have less protection there. Otherwise I really like the design, long and low looks grate.

Mike Frye

about the tank

the tank is there to kinda give it more of the cafe style, and there is a small fairing that will be added soon as well I dont like the placement on the frame it ruins the look i was trying to achieve and do to the gravity feed requirements on these motors it has to remain higher than the carb. the new twin cylinder four stroke will not have that issue (diaphraghm carbs) thanks for looking and I will keep you posted on the twin as it gets closer to production it wont be to long

If you made an extension to the frame, (stopping at the upper frame, of course. The lines are just for a rough idea.), along the lines of the black and blue lines, and mounted the tank there...

I think it would look better than just having the tank stuck on the back of the seat like it is.

What is the purpose of the handlebar stem, in the red circle ?

attachment.php

Attachments

• a1a1bike.jpg
    a1a1bike.jpg
    188 KB · Views: 212
thanks

thanks for the input! I am working on a new bike so I definetly keep that in mind! The handlebar head is for a suicide shift unit that I am trying out crazy but I like the look it adds to the bike and kinda fun as well!

This is a great looking bike. I like where the tank is and how it looks. A pic of someone on the bike will help show why its there. The fuel line is what draws attention to the tank. If you can find a way to hide fuel line and cables your great work will show more.

Back