New Zeda 80 motor

Joel beller

Local time
8:42 PM
I have a two-stroke 80cc fire slant motor from bike berry year old having issues..need to take motor apart and redo. I ordered a new motor zeda 80 are they decent motors.

From my understanding they are all pretty much the same kits from China. Some kits can include better hardware, or different cylinder heads etc. But they are pretty similar. So should be ready to go. Just break it in properly, keep it maintained, and it will last a long time. Porting and modding can be done for extra power later.

Zeda 80 is the best motor i have run so far, over a total of about 9 or 10 years now, I have had the Flying Horse, Seeutek, and now since May 2020, The Zeda 80...All three engines were 66/80 engines...Zeda 80 far surpasses the other two, much better internal and external construction...much better performance, much better "balance" when running...it is no contest...Thats my story and im stickin to it...lol...DAMIEN

Update my new zeda 80 motor should be arriving tomorrow can't wait to put on bike keep you guys posted..

my new zeda 80 motor should be arriving tomorrow can't wait to put on bike keep you guys posted..
AHHHHH...like a young lad on Christmas Eve anticipating his first Lionel train set or new Columbia or Schwinn bike, or maybe his new Daisy "Red Ryder BB Rifle"...lol...DAMIEN

AHHHHH...like a young lad on Christmas Eve anticipating his first Lionel train set or new Columbia or Schwinn bike...lol...DAMIEN
I work in the surgery department as a anesthesia tech in the hospital so I will walk 5 miles to work 5 miles home 6 days a week so yeah I'm real happy to get this motor in get my bike going again I'll keep you posted but you're right feels like Christmas can't wait for my Christmas present to come in the mail.

Back