NGK Supplementary Gap Sparkplug

Fabian

Local time
8:18 AM
Does anyone know the sparkplug serial code for an equivalent supplementary gap NGK sparkplug with the same thread size and projector nose dimensions as the NGK BP6HS or BP8HS

Fabian

Thanks for the links Al, but how do i find out the cross reference part number when trying to find a supplementary gap sparkplug that's the same dimensions of a BP8HS.

Fabian

Not sure if my answer is what you are really asking for...
If you go tho each site (one for each plug), there is a application chart. These charts have dozen upon dozens of that plug applications. Now pick a few and now look up what plug is correct for these applications. For example if you have a NGK plug number "xyz" and that plug fits a "abc" vehicle engine, then you can look up what plugs fit that engine. They may only list a NGK, but they might list other manufactures such as AC/Autolite?Champion etc. Each plug will have the same basic properties. Is this what you are looking for?

For example a 1963 Mercedes 180 calls for a BP6HS. Looking up a 1963 Mercedes 180 I see that there are a number of manufactures that make plugs for that engine. NGK/Champion/Autolite are a few brands, and these are sold at Advance.

http://shop.advanceautoparts.com/we...rtTypeList&suggestion=&searchTerm=spark+plugs

Last edited:
Back