For Sale Nice 3 quart fuel tank for sale $20 +ship

Brand new and one tough tank, thick plastic, 1/4in fuel barbs, send and return. Get a hold of me here in private if interested.

Attachments

• 20200703_195728.jpg
    20200703_195728.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 593
  • 20200703_195747.jpg
    20200703_195747.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 192
Last edited:
What? I don"t get it
There's two gas lines on the tank. One is a reserve right?

It's for a diaphragm carb like a weedeater. There's a suction/supply line and a return line. Thought you were kidding about a reserve. You could cap off one line if needed.

I understand now, Yea it looked like a tank with a little 16oz reserve

Is there a video tutorial or instructions to plumb these things? I'm a visual learner lol. I might just throw a 1gallon jug on the side and bungee it, then fill up as needed haha! Or throw it in a backpack.

I'm using fuel bottles right now, both hold 1.75ltr plus the .6 ltr in the tank. I want to eventually hook up a big tank but haven't decided on which way to go yet. Either way I'm going to have to manufacture a proper bracket and for that I need the asisstance of a shop maybe. I want it to look like a factory clean install when I'm done. Might use this 3qt tank if it doesn't sell.SANY0792.JPG

I'm using fuel bottles right now, both hold 1.75ltr plus the .6 ltr in the tank. I want to eventually hook up a big tank but haven't decided on which way to go yet. Either way I'm going to have to manufacture a proper bracket and for that I need the asisstance of a shop maybe. I want it to look like a factory clean install when I'm done. Might use this 3qt tank if it doesn't sell.View attachment 98787
Love that build. Looks amazing. I need a new saddle. Is that the saddle that Staton sells? Or did you pick that up from a store/online? I'm a bigger dude so need something big and comfy. Also, I think I prefer your setup. I don't really want a 1 gallon jug on my bike, really will take away from the aesthetics of the bike. If I could have some nice big bottles like yours, and mount them to a water bottle holder, I'd prefer that. I have no problem stopping for 60 seconds to pour some more fuel in the tank. I wonder how many miles you get from the stock fuel jug. Maybe 10 miles or so?

Use Primus fuel bottles, they're thicker than others in the wall. I bought one brand and they were like beer cans in the wall and didn't last long at all. Also use the bottle holder that I linked to or similar. Only a bottle of up to 1 ltr will fit, anything over the circumference is too big. Also don't buy the short squat bottles as they won't fit. You need some thing with a strap to help hold it so it doesn't vibrate in the holder. Standard bottle holders do not work very well, tell you this from experience.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004NQ94EK/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Back