Tubes No Flat Tires(BELL Rigid Foam Tire Insert) No Air tubes

I have been using the 26 in no flat tubes since last summer when i got my gas motor and i have not had a problem with them as of yet and have put over 500 miles on them

re: slime tubeless. Good mtb tire, good mud MB tire, not road

Yes, I have these and like them, but READ.

The Slime "tubeless" tires are AWEsome for mud clearance, but SUCK at cornering on dry dirt or regular hardpack trails. I use them a lot on my mtb because they are fun for goofing off and "freeriding".
They have a thick plastic looking tire liner built in permanently bonded to tire.

I would NOT put these on a pavement ridden motor bicycle.

If you ride your MB in the snow or mud, this might be good for you. They are $10 each, and if you ever bust the dumb "tubless" tube glued in there, just hack off the valve stem with a razor and put a $3 tube in there. I already did. I got a flat on one by the rubber-to-valve area, my fault. The tires are *****in' though, esp for 10$. I got 2 pairs.

That tubeless tires sounds interesting. Know of anyone that has tried one?

Bike Bug - No Flat Tube

Bike Bug presents No Flats Tubes - Guaranteed not to go flat.
No Flat Tubes are polyurethane molded to fill and your 26" X 2.125" Bicycle tire
713 962 2681 sales@bikebug.net

Last edited by a moderator:
Jamie, do the tires feel squirmy compared to air tubes? I tried some walmart no-flat foam tubes once, and they felt like riding on flats. Maybe they were too soft, made for kids.

Yeah, it probably is spam. I googled Bike Bug, and I got a website selling new-old-stock and refurbished Big Bug friction drive motors. They look somewhat like a Velo Solex type, with a lever to lift or apply the wheel, and a small gas engine. http://www.bikebug.net/all_models.html

It lists the same number as the poster above ( msamigo) . Maybe (s)he sells other things.

Ms. Amigo/ M S Amigo, this is a cool site, including a place for vendors. If you are new here, you might not have heard of it.
You can make a page here for customer reviews of your stuff http://motoredbikes.com/forumdisplay.php?f=109

Last edited:
good for thorns

We have so many of those low laying green plants with the yellow flowers with really nasty thorns along the sides of the roads around here that I have installed the no-flat tubes in all my stuff now. Those thorns are nasty, they don't just pinhole the tire and tube they tend to rip a hole in both. They will even go through soft soled shoes.

The back wheel on my trike feels a little mushy when I have a heavy load on it when one of my trailers is really loaded but otherwise I really like them and have no problems with them at all.

I rode about a 9 mile round trip the other day and pulled 34 thorns out of the three tires on my trike when I got back. I will keep the no-flats!

Lee

Back