no power under load. cause???

think i might just say the hell with it keep the motor as a spare. gonna buy the phantom. where is the cheapest place to buy one with shipping

think i might just say the hell with it keep the motor as a spare. gonna buy the phantom. where is the cheapest place to buy one with shipping
Bicycle engines. It's gonna cost 300 wherever you get it
The only true verified USA vendor is right here in the link below, they are also an Amazon Partner as well as having an ebay site as well...It all comes out at about the same price as Gordy just mentioned, tax where applicable and shipping cost as well.

They also have a great 6 month, soup to nuts warranty on the entire kit as well...They will only sell the full kit, not just the motor.

Finally found the problem. The plunger Cap was stripped out just a tiny bit. It would screw all the way down and feel tight. but it was just not tight enough. since the extra air was entering through the carb, that is why I never witnessed my rpms climbing at idle The extra air was just messing up my air/fuel mixture and was basically choking out my motor

Back