high octane gas or low octane gas

I can't get ethanol free. I need to go find some and get a gallon or two of it.
Just click on this and scroll down to Nyssa...You will find there is a couple of listings for places reported to be carrying Ethanol-Free Gasoline.

Nyssa---UNBRANDED---Nyssa Co-Op Supply 18 N 2nd St-----541-372-2254---2013-11-10

Nyssa---UNBRANDED---91 Owyhee Grocery 2491 Hwy 201---541-372-2121---2013-05-22

Let me clear this up. I can't take it. High octane gas burns at the same rate. It is just able to resist ignition more than a lower octane. Think of it like this. Low octane can be set off like a liberal. It's easy to get burning down a city. High octane takes more pressure ( heat ) to crack the molecule to release it's energy. High octane is like a Queens guard, takes a bit to get them to set off, but they will fire off and burn you down just as fast a liberal.
‘Set off like a liberal…’ Nice writing.

As I said, the term slower burning is still somewhat accurate if comparing the two fuels under the same conditions. it's just a laymans term for the average person to understand. To those of us that understand the difference, yes, it's not technically accurate.

You don't need to explain it to me, figured that was obvious from my last post, so you can lay off the encyclopedia explainica.
‘Encyclopedia explainica.’ Awesome phrase that I haven’t heard. Permission to utilize?

Back