Nobody scream & yell !!!

DieselTech

Local time
4:04 AM
Nobody scream & yell at me. But is anyone running this new engine from bikeberry? I know it's a bad word & I agree.🤣😂🤣 But this engine looks really interesting & looks like some power could be made from it.

Big ports. Reed valves & large cooling head.
I really think this looks like it could be quite the powerhouse. What do you think this engine is based off of? Almost looks like a bt-80 cylinder kit.

What's your guys thoughts. Thanks
Screenshot_20230818-125209_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230818-125203_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230818-125223_Chrome.jpg

A few have tried the V2 maybe some of them will chime in and tell us how good they are
Well I've been absent for awhile, & this little 2 smoker caught my eye. I'm wandering if any of the cylinder kits could be bought? Or if someone else is selling them? Other than bikeberry!

Well I've been absent for awhile, & this little 2 smoker caught my eye. I'm wandering if any of the cylinder kits could be bought? Or if someone else is selling them? Other than bikeberry!
My current install is the version 1. Similar but no reed valve intake. GW has the BT that he says is the same as my BBR Tuning V! but he has the electric start. However the BT says:

66/80cc BBR Tuning Bullet Train Electric​

Mine Says:

BBR Tuning V1 80/100cc 2-Stroke Motorized​

Hopefully I will get though the breakin period at some point.... Third try should be the magic I hope.

My current install is the version 1. Similar but no reed valve intake. GW has the BT that he says is the same as my BBR Tuning V! but he has the electric start. However the BT says:

66/80cc BBR Tuning Bullet Train Electric​

Mine Says:

BBR Tuning V1 80/100cc 2-Stroke Motorized​

Hopefully I will get though the breakin period at some point.... Third try should be the magic I hope.
Is the version 1 having cylinder issues? Scoring/scarring of the cylinder walls?

Only reason I ask is you mentioned this is your 3rd try of breaking in. Thanks for the input.

Is the version 1 having cylinder issues? Scoring/scarring of the cylinder walls?

Only reason I ask is you mentioned this is your 3rd try of breaking in. Thanks for the input.
No. The issues are mine. I changed over the mag wheels so have had issues with the chain (sprocket came loose, then next time the chain broke) and sprocket and I had to do the side pull clutch bracket as the short intake caused the carb bowl drain to be in the way of the clutch cable. Had to redo the clutch mod twice but all looks pretty good now. Got the 415H chain in yesterday and soaking in oil overnight.

On BB's site there's a V1 model, then a V2. Big price difference, can't tell what's different for the money.

Back