non-ethanol gas at a Citgo

I was using it non-ethanol 87 octane from Murphy's and it's like 7 miles out of my way, seems like you get a bigger bang or knock out of it.
Went back to ethanol but I'm not sure getting confused no-ethanol got me up hills better, I think?
Just mixed a gallon ethanol with 91 octane got see if it will pull the hill or maybe go back to it, again.

Check internet see if there is a closer place.

I use this on my laptop, and I have their app on my Smartphone

I much prefer GasBuddy though on my phone, you get a 4 cents/gallon discount using it:
once you find the stations around you that have E-0 I mark them as Favorites, and then can quickly compare prices between stations close to me.

Thanks for the above list/site for real gas. 1 is about 6mi from my home and will be trying it my XT250. Cheapo gas in my cars won't work for me. Firm believer in name brand gas having superior cleaners in them keeping FI throttle bodies clean. Here for convenience that means Shell, Phillips or Conoco. Chevron is my favorite but not too many of those here.

Found this website. Lists ethanol free gas stations in the US and Canada.

It lists the only ethanol free gas station I knew of in my town listed. I haven't really searched for ethanol free gas, I just happen to drive by this place a lot and see the sign. "Ethanol Free Super Unleaded" I'll buy that next time.

I just read this article this morning regarding ethanol in gasoline and found it rather contradictory...On the one hand, the government is always teling the people it is for cleaner air, yet the EPA usually prohibits higher amounts of ethanol in gasoline during the summer months due to the fact it causes higher smog emissions...You can't have it both ways, It's either one or the other, It can't be both...lol.

"While visiting an ethanol plant in Iowa, Biden will announce an Environmental Protection Agency emergency order permitting the sale of gas using a 15% ethanol blend."

"Most gasoline in the US is blended with 10% ethanol and higher blends are usually prohibited between June 1 and Sept. 15 over concerns it contributes to smog during the summer months."
If Ethanol is always said to be a "cleaner" solution, then why does the EPA normally prohibit more than 10% ethanol during the summer months because it contributes even more smog during the summer???..."Cleaner Air???...RIGHT???...lol...As always, the people are being lied to at all times...lol...Makes the corn growers and distributors mighty happy though...lol.

.... I don't even want to use the non ethanol... Pretty bad when you can't get gas for a weed eater in 'murica

.... I don't even want to use the non ethanol... Pretty bad when you can't get gas for a weed eater in 'murica
Ethanol-Free...Thats all I ever use in my bike for over 6 years now...No smoke, smooth Idle, better mileage, and better overall power, and no down time tearing my motor apart replacing motor seals etc, and it runs quite cool, never hot, even in the desert heat...lol.

Back