Noob from the midwest

I actually completely changed bikes, cuz i didnt like the cruiser with its coaster brake at all.. but now having issues trying to keep it running

View attachment 188493
Welcome. If you want the slick look of the cruiser and don't want to order parts, just swap the front forks out and you'll have front brakes.

I would actually like to get my hands on a set of triple tree forks or some suspension forks. Personally i wanna find a jesse james west coast choppers bike an slap a motor on that. But they dont pop up too often in my area

I would actually like to get my hands on a set of triple tree forks or some suspension forks. Personally i wanna find a jesse james west coast choppers bike an slap a motor on that. But they dont pop up too often in my area
I've got one I was going to put a motor on, but my engine wouldn't really work in it, so I gave it to my dad so he could motorize it.

Jesse James is an idiot. He cheated on Sandra Bullock and lost her for this. Dude is a tard.

600.james.cm.111912.jpg

Cool bike though, I'd rename it for good karma.
s-l1600.jpg

Jesse James is an idiot. He cheated on Sandra Bullock and lost her for this. Dude is a tard.
Who really cares about these so-called celebrities and there dating habits, or lack of, anyways???...lol...The so-called news seems to be more concerned with celebs than they are about local, regional, national, or world news these days...lol...I couldn't give a fart less and couldn't even tell ya who these people are anyways except they appear to just crave attention and recognition for doing not much of anything of importance...lol...Alot like Prince "Charmless" and that "Thing" he married and now living in the US.

The bike is cool though...lol.

Hello my names Tom and im a Noob here from Central Iowa. Bought a crusier with the Huasheng 142F 4 stroke motor. This is my first motorized bike. And learning as i go. Ill be posting another thread asking for some help here shortly. Thanks and have a great day!View attachment 188480
Welcome, I live in Northeast Nebraska.. Been doing this for a while now built a few good ones and learned a lot on here and if you ever need help just message with any questions...

Attachments

• 20220329_160326.jpg
    20220329_160326.jpg
    254.4 KB · Views: 41
Welcome, I live in Northeast Nebraska.. Been doing this for a while now built a few good ones and learned a lot on here and if you ever need help just message with any questions...
Awesome thanks man will do. Actually kinda having some more issues ever since i put her down the other morning

Back