CVT Nuvinci/ worthless for hill climbing

NuVinci Rocks

I have had a NuVinci for over 2 years now. It has never slipped. I shift gears while climbing the steepest hills. It still has guts/geared to go after my Honda 50 maxes out. I don't know where you dreamed that it is worthless. It is obvious to me that you have never used one. I had a GP460 powering one that was the BOMB. (Over 4 HP)

Did you title this thread to just get some attention? Or WHAT??? Check out my pic gallery. Set it up proper & it will climb a WALL!! No matter how fat you are.

All right I getting one! Been looking and reading on this subject everywhere. If no one has broken one? This sounds like just the ticket!

jawnn, Dave Staton reported that he used a r/s EHO35 / nuvinci bicycle to pull a pickup truck across a parking lot, from a standing start.

bulletproof... I dont know how many hundreds of miles I have on mine. Its mated to a sick bikes jackshaft and neither show any signs of wear AT ALL.

I believe the story about the truck...

and the guy that said the torque doesn't transfer through a fluid obviously doesn't know jack about this thing.

still nothing

SLIPPING is not the issue here, what I am asking for is photos of how to use this thing at its maximum torque, which can't be as much as I need.

speed verses grade by weight?

Back