Oil ratio

You'll need to add 1.4 ounces

1 gallon of 50:1 mix contains 2.6 ounces of oil

1 gallon of 32:1 mix should contain 4 ounces of oil.

To help you think it out, you put 11 ounces in 2 gallons, you plan to divie them up 4 ways with a half gallon each time. You want to take a half gallon, one quarter of what you have.

11oz÷4 is 2.75 ounces, that plus 1.4 is 4.15 ounces of oil in the plastic container, and the rest of it is gasoline.

30.8:1 a little oily but good enough.
Oh no I meant half of a gal one which is what I fill up to
So he tank holds half a gallon
I meant to say .25 which is half of the Half Gallon not half a Gallon my bad

I figure fill quarter gallon
And another quarter gallon from the 25:1 mix

0:1 half gallon plus 25:1 gal gallon= 50:1

After a gallon with 50:1 I add .7 oz of oil again to make a ratio of 32:1

Corrected ****

If this is wrong let me know so I can change next fillup

I'm currently running 25:1 rn is that bad I usually go high throttle btw

Yes its the worst thing you can do.

Believe me the oil will overflow into the muffler bearings and clog up the system, soon before you know it you're hole car is starting to fill with smoke and you die.

You should consider pouring the Gas all into a large pot, store it for cleaning parts.

Buy a 5 gallon gas can and fill it with oil.

Believe me the oil will overflow into the muffler bearings and clog up the system, soon before you know it you're hole car is starting to fill with smoke and you die.

You should consider pouring the Gas all into a large pot, store it for cleaning parts.

Wym by leave gas in a pot?
I have black oil dropping out my exhaust after riding too.

Wym by leave gas in a pot?
I have black oil dropping out my exhaust after riding too.
Good, oily muffler is a good sign, very good. Have you considered applying head-on directly to the forehead?

Pot gas is highly recommended, start with pot, add gas, good for cleaning, very good..

You need new gas, the old stuff is no longer good, very good. You need more oil, I suggest storing in a 5 gallon container with gas in it, it needs to be a gas container, it might not withstand oil if it isn't. Kerosene may work good too, very good probably.

Wd40 can be substituted for oil, just use extra since it is thin, I have several 5 gallon containers of it for this very reason just in case.

Good, oily muffler is a good sign, very good. Have you considered applying head-on directly to the forehead?

Pot gas is highly recommended, start with pot, add gas, good for cleaning, very good..

You need new gas, the old stuff is no longer good, very good. You need more oil, I suggest storing in a 5 gallon container with gas in it, it needs to be a gas container, it might not withstand oil if it isn't. Kerosene may work good too, very good probably.

Wd40 can be substituted for oil, just use extra since it is thin, I have several 5 gallon containers of it for this very reason just in case.
Wym head on to forehead
And wym by pot gas

Loool I get what your doing now looolp

Back