P.N.W. Riders thread response

I just want the world to know the PNW is a VERY mellow place.

These folks don't seem so argumentative in person. I would have a beer with each and every one of them. Or as a group!:geek:

chill!

ok everybody lets take our chill pills & go back to the shop for the weekend & build! the pnw riders will see what we can do to compromise our way through this delima! pm me pnw riders as im staying in my garage for a while & chilling, i hope others can do the same while we try to get back on track! peace all!!:D

idea??

:unsure:???Hi guys,
I have an idea that might tell us which way to go this year...?
To all the local Ocean Park crowd, how bout we have a bbq May 30th at the center and discuss our differences..? Anyone who is free that weekend is more than free to come just rsvp here i guess? We have been running on hearsay and inuendo and just plain meaness in some cases...call this bbq a dress rehearsal to see if we can occupy the same space and get er done! By then we should know if we can continue? GUYS WHATA YA SAY?
We were on the mend in the rally thread until someone antagonized the thread without really reading the words!!!!
I feel helpless this time and I have even asked people for help that I would never have asked cuz I really am at a loss:cry:...crying:cry:...
PS
Happy Birthday Augi
http://www.motoredbikes.com/showthread.php?t=18153 this thread still stands right?

Last edited by a moderator:
doo doo doo doo doo...

it's just another day.

but thank you to those who noticed.

bama: they say math skills are the first thing to go. yup, a long ride is way overdue for me & sabrina.

local riders: can we still do this? as a team, maybe yes.

maybe too early to set a date? maybe mid-june?

for my own good, quay, i'm best off waiting for rsvp's before i get my hopes up...

what i will do is re-declare everyone welcome & see what happens.

augidog@charter.net

Last edited:
Back