P85 exhaust

When you find out just how nice and stable that Hyper beach cruiser is vs your Cranbrook, I just know you will be running at 30 and 35 MPH cruising speeds all the time...The Hyper feels much better at those speeds than the Cranbrook could ever hope for, I have had both and was astounded by just how different they both felt at speed.
Thats one thing I can say for that frame.

I never felt unstable at speed, even over 40mph.

It's just the thought that I have weak brakes and imagining chain lock-up at that speed has me nervous.

It's just the thought that I have weak brakes and imagining chain lock-up at that speed has me nervous.
My chains being custom cut, custom fit, no tensioner, I never have to worry about chain lockup.

With my cable pull, hydraulic caliper. dual disk brakes, I can stop on a dime and leave 9 cents change...lol.

I can stop on a dime

I believed in you! Who's going to correct GW’s spelling mistakes now!?

I'd run a spring tensioner still as a redundancy.

That's all I have on mine as I have very little slack.

I'm going to invest in hydraulic brakes, because even my front disc setup seems inadequate for me.

I'm going to invest in hydraulic brakes, because even my front disc setup seems inadequate for me.
If you have access to a welder it's not hard to make a front caliper mount. The rear is where it's a PITA. I haven't gotten around to it because I haven't wanted to pull the rear wheel off yet.

Brakes are highly overrated and just serve to slow you down.

If you have access to a welder it's not hard to make a front caliper mount. The rear is where it's a PITA. I haven't gotten around to it because I haven't wanted to pull the rear wheel off yet.
Oh, mine has a mount, the hardware is just trash.

I'm also going to invest in a fork anyway, I have to sink $300 into the frame, which is why I was considering a felt faker, but now I ordered the Phatmoto and don't have the money/can't stomach buying one.

I'm going to invest in hydraulic brakes,
You will only need the hydraulic, fluid filled calipers, they are designed to work with your existing cable pulls, it works excellent.

I corrected it...lol...lol.

Back