Phantom ordered

Thanks. It looks like I will have to wait until the end of July to receive the tri spoke mags that I ordered from BB. In the mean time, I will get a torque wrench, JB weld, and some loc-tite. I like Impulse’s idea of using foam, loc-tite, and tightened bolts for the frame drink holder.
Use red or orange locktite on those bottle bolts, but blue for any other bolts. Red locktite is permanent.

Thanks. It looks like I will have to wait until the end of July to receive the tri spoke mags that I ordered from BB. In the mean time, I will get a torque wrench, JB weld, and some loc-tite. I like Impulse’s idea of using foam, loc-tite, and tightened bolts for the frame drink holder.
It's not a bad idea ;)

Nein. It is not permanent. It is a high strength hold, but will release with a high enough heat, usually between 500 and 800 degrees in American values.
I know, but it is not likely that most people have access to a heat source capable of that heat. That kind of heat could also damage these little engines, so I suggest not to use it on engine parts

I never said I disagreed with you. I was justcorrecting false information 😉
Sorry, I wasn't trying to spread false information. Most people(like me) only have access to a small propane torch that wouldn't get that hot. For that reason is called it "permanent"

If you ask me nothing is permanent

I never said I disagreed with you. I was just correcting false information 😉
Sorry, I wasn't trying to spread false information. Most people(like me) only have access to a small propane torch that wouldn't get that hot. For that reason is called it "permanent"

If you ask me nothing is permanent
I wouldn't call it false as that would imply intent to do so, rather I would've opted for the word "inaccurate" since Gordy's not out to spread falsehoods, but can certainly be mistaken and inaccurate like all of us can sometimes be...lol...lol.

Back