Photo of You and yer Bike

There are lots of pics of bikes but very few bikes with their owners. Cmon Motered bike guys and gals show you stuff . Heres how purdy tis I:):) motorized bike 002.jpg

this is all the snow I have left in my yard. (I guess I'm feeling festive):LOL::LOL:

the streets are mostly dry, so I rode these bikes today. I even had to work on one of them. :D

Attachments

• 100_1930.JPG
    100_1930.JPG
    173.4 KB · Views: 295
Wheres the trike, Dave? Is that a rear DC motor and if so how many volts/watts?
Looks like a big enough battery. Our roads cleared up today but still can't pedal unless I take a bunch of pain pills and then I can't drive! Catch 22.

Kansas weather

You lucky devil. Took my bike out yesterday. Apparently here in Ak the weather isn't quite so nice. I would have taken a pic, but I was too busy falling on my a** after the 20 foot excursion.

Denny

Kahunna's DE Motored Bike

Here is my much moved DE scrubber on the Specilized Hybrid. THis was taken on Christmas Day at around 15:00. 67 degrees for the high and 26 by 22:00.

Attachments

• Kahunnas Motored Bike.JPG
    Kahunnas Motored Bike.JPG
    118.4 KB · Views: 270
Well this is an oldie, no pics of me with current ones at the moment, still here ya' go.

Attachments

• Lost in the Wyoming desert.jpg
    Lost in the Wyoming desert.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 262
hahaha...that's a welder on the go, bro!! :LOL:
I dig the DE !!

Hey Rif.....your photo is a Classic....What a ride!!!

Uncle Rif, You look like the original biker thug in that mean outfit. Don't make me beep my horn!

Back