Piston rod bearing keeps breaking

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they have low octane crap gas, it may be his only solution to more longevity in the bearing.
Or use this product below...i use it here in Alamogordo because Murphy's is the only place to get ethanol free gas here and its only 86 octane...1 ounce per gallon of this stuff will raise it 4 points to 90 octane...Comes in 12 once bottles...DAMIEN

Last edited:
Or use this product below...i use it here in Alamogordo because Murphy's is the only place to get ethanol free gas here and its only 86 octane...1 once per gallon of this stuff will raise it 4 points to 90 octane...Comes in 15 once bottles...DAMIEN

Is that 4 full points or 4 .1 points?

Is that 4 full points or 4 .1 points?
They claim its full points...But it is Amsoil so im inclined to believe them...DAMIEN

It says "Increases octane up to 4 numbers" im assuming that means 4 whole numbers from 86 octane to 90 octane...Am i wrong on this ?

Ps...I changed my post to say 12 ounces not 15...you must have done your post just before i changed mine.

Last edited:
It looks all right to me.
See my other posts earlier as to gasoline that is available in Turkey etc, as well as this question.

How much and what kind of oil are you using in your gasoline, gas and oil ratio, etc...DAMIEN

Gas is 95 octane (which I personally don't believe) here.
And I go 30,5ml of synthetic oil into per liter of gas. Ethanol is 10%.
But at some point I think I'm the unluckiest guy around because my friend and I received our engines at the same time but his bike was strong fast while mine wasn't and we use the same gas, his engine is rock solid but I had to separate the engine 3 times already.

You have already checked the spark plug to make sure its a nice tan/brown colour ???...not gray or black, right ???...I just want to rule out carb adjustment is all...DAMIEN

You have already checked the spark plug to make sure its a nice tan/brown colour ???...not gray or black, right ???...I just want to rule out carb adjustment is all...DAMIEN
Its black like coal i worked a lot on my carburetor tried many different jet sizes looked like just a little bit gain but it kept destroying plugs anyway. So I decided to borrow my friend's carburetor it didn't destroy spark plugs but it's black again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back