Please help!

Condor

Local time
12:37 AM
Hey guys, I’m new here, just got my first bike. After some fiddling, I was able to get it running (although not well, and only when riding, no idle) it was producing its own power and would propel me. I was riding it and then all of a sudden it just died down and shut off. Now I haven’t been able to get it to run since. I’ve got spark outside of the block and it’ll run a bit if I pour into the spark plug hole. I’ve got compression (135 psi with a compression tester), the carb bowl is full, the cylinder/spark plug is wet after I crank it around. I don’t know what to do. I’ve tried all of the needle clip positions, I’ve tried various choke positions, I’ve tried different gasses (85 and 87 octane each at a 20:1 ratio) any help is appreciated. Ill post a video of me cranking it too if that helps

Look for an air leak at the carb or intake. Generally if it runs by priming the cylinder its got an air leak
some where. Hopefully not a crank seal. Check the head for being loose also.

Did you remove the carb bowl to see if the jet is loose?

Look for an air leak at the carb or intake. Generally if it runs by priming the cylinder its got an air leak
some where. Hopefully not a crank seal. Check the head for being loose also.
how do I check for an air leak? It will be sucking air into the leak so I can’t use soapy water, right?

I’ve got an 80cc two stroke of the seutek variety. Also the heads are tight. I torqued them to 12 ft lbs last night

I had that happen. I loosened the gas cap to relieve the vacuum in the tank. Drilled a very small hole in the top of the cap.

Back