Practice laps at the track

We are lucky enough to have an abandoned go cart track in our area. It's definitely not the best but it does improve your rider skill. The track is just under a half mile with a few tight turns.
Check out my session on LapTrophy -> https://www.laptrophy.com/sessions/ly8fxu

Looks a blast! You guys should take a weedeater & tree shears & open your corners up some more. I definitely would eventually get road rash from that track pushing myself trying to beat my last lap record.

Looks a blast! You guys should take a weedeater & tree shears & open your corners up some more. I definitely would eventually get road rash from that track pushing myself trying to beat my last lap record.
It's a blast going there, we usually go every weekend. And yes we get very competitive with each other and keep track of our lap times. We have all wiped out and wear the full gear for protection. Lol we take weed eaters and lawn mowers and chain saws out all the time. There's only 3 of us and it's alot of work but we don't mind. Each time we cut down more and more.
Since we discovered last fall I've taken about 30 seconds off of my lap times. My goal is to do it in under a minute.

It's a blast going there, we usually go every weekend. And yes we get very competitive with each other and keep track of our lap times. We have all wiped out and wear the full gear for protection. Lol we take weed eaters and lawn mowers and chain saws out all the time. There's only 3 of us and it's alot of work but we don't mind. Each time we cut down more and more.
Since we discovered last fall I've taken about 30 seconds off of my lap times. My goal is to do it in under a minute.
May I ask what type of protective riding gear you guys were using? Looks like they had a hard back area protecting your spine & back. Yeah hopefully city just leave you guys be & not ruin a good thing.

May I ask what type of protective riding gear you guys were using? Looks like they had a hard back area protecting your spine & back. Yeah hopefully city just leave you guys be & not ruin a good thing.
We wear the upper body armour,protects your chest,shoulders,elbows,back and ribs we also wear the knee and shin protectors along with gloves. Each year the city sprawls out further and further, we figure we got another year or 2 hopefully more but we will use it until we can't.

We wear the upper body armour,protects your chest,shoulders,elbows,back and ribs we also wear the knee and shin protectors along with gloves. Each year the city sprawls out further and further, we figure we got another year or 2 hopefully more but we will use it until we can't.
Show him the road rash from day one. Then he'll know. :ROFLMAO:

I remember your road rash pics from last year, Armour was a great idea this time

Back