Pulled Trigger on Hyper Cruiser from Walmart

I was gonna post some links to a guy on youtube who made some brilliant looking builds off of this frame but he deleted his channel. Think 60s race bike with a modern sport bike tail. Damien welded disc brake tabs on his but I would take it to a frame builder if I wanted to do the same. You're going to need a different clamp for the downtube though ebay and amazon can help.
I used the stock muffler clamp for my front mount on the hyper and it fits just fine

I was gonna post some links to a guy on youtube who made some brilliant looking builds off of this frame but he deleted his channel. Think 60s race bike with a modern sport bike tail. Damien welded disc brake tabs on his but I would take it to a frame builder if I wanted to do the same. You're going to need a different clamp for the downtube though ebay and amazon can help.
Found him again but this time all new channel and builds.

Nice looking bike.

02232a7f-fac9-4c0e-9abd-c79b0e67e030.764f60d50f90291d50d6eed660f7b5a8.jpeg

Hyper Bicycle Men's Cruiser 26" Commuter Bike, Gray​

Dear Whitewill1412-Any details on the stock muffler clamp that you used? I've seen a one piece and a 2 piece clamp where one provides their own fasteners. Any pictures, links or more details are greatly appreciated. Gearhead437

$99 CDN at Wally, am I ever tempted.
I also run the Hyper beach cruiser with my Phantom 85...Very solid and very nice riding bike.

I recommend to use mag rims with disk brakes in place of the stock rims with coaster brake, they will fail at the speeds we go at which in most case is over 3 to 4 times what those stock rims and coaster brake are designed for.

I also run the Hyper beach cruiser with my Phantom 85...Very solid and very nice riding bike.

I recommend to use mag rims with disk brakes in place of the stock rims with coaster brake, they will fail at the speeds we go at which in most case is over 3 to 4 times what those stock rims and coaster brake are designed for.
Agreed. I am constantly having to true my stock wheels on my huffy.

Back