Puncture Proof Tire Liners..... Effective?

$80?!! For 1 tire?!! Take my kidney too while you're at it!!
$80 bucks? That's not bad for a tire with a 5000 mile promise. lol. You'll probably change jugs, before tires.

I was first one to use tannus here, and spread the word. They were a start up when I bough my first set. They really are worth it.

Tuffy with bell kevlar 26 x 2.0 🌞 lite extra thick tubes... I was getting flats daily... I might get a slow leak once a month...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220110-180208.png
    Screenshot_20220110-180208.png
    277.5 KB · Views: 100
  • Screenshot_20220110-180227.png
    Screenshot_20220110-180227.png
    431.4 KB · Views: 90
  • Screenshot_20220110-180502.png
    Screenshot_20220110-180502.png
    254.6 KB · Views: 109
  • Screenshot_20220108-174559.png
    Screenshot_20220108-174559.png
    378.9 KB · Views: 112
Tuffy with bell kevlar 26 x 2.0 🌞 lite extra thick tubes... I was getting flats daily... I might get a slow leak once a month...
Damn flats daily and now slow leaks once a month. 😲

What do you got thorn (goat head) bush from Hell where you live?

$80?!! For 1 tire?!! Take my kidney too while you're at it!!
I was probably paying about $200 to $300 a year on flats I mean the shrapnel in this area rips them into junk.

Paying for new thick tubes, tires, patches, slime, all adds up, plus down time takes me an hour to change out the rear tyre. Then it could be in the middle of a blizzard or an incoming blizzard or at night and many other discomforts on the road.

They would be worth it even if you had to save your dimes up flying a sign.
Two year guarantee, 5000 miles Warrantee, plus unanimous vote best tyre in see 🌎 world.

Personally tried everyone of those junk products all of them are junk worthless fraud scamming I think I'll pitch it to class action lawyer sue fraudulent advertising they well not do one thing to prevent a flat and millions will have to agree with me who's brains haven't gone flat reading their God like claims.

Check with Damien, he lives in the sticker and thorn capital of the world. In Alamogordo, if it doesn't stick you it bites you.
Pffft, he has it easy. I live in a african american neighborhood deep in the big city. He ain't got nothing on the streets paved in broken bottles and the trash I have to ride through.

Pot holes as big as the road, you'd swear some of them were dirt roads. That is until you drive down a dirt road and realize it's smoother than the road in front of your house.

I'd love to only deal with plants popping my tires. Never had a flat from a sticker or a plant yet. I did pull the label of a Hennessey bottle out of my tire, a few times, along with the bottom of the bottle.

Believe it or not, Alamogordo even has broken glass on the streets along with potholes and everything else the rest of country has. It makes the snowbirds feel at home when they spend the winters there.

Vehicles push all the junk like boIts, screws, metal bits, trash etc., to the side of the road. It's also where all the bottles land when people throw them out of the car windows. I learned very fast to stay off the side.

This junk path is a tire killer.

Traveling on the side the road has debris hazard and traveling in most lanes has "get run over by fast car" hazard. Pick your poison. These bikes are fun, but they come with their own unique set of dangers.

Back