Ready For the Single Track

CENTURION

Local time
8:41 AM
Picked up this little e-bike for the paths/single tracks, it's light/small enough to fit in my van. 36V 350W, nothing super powerful, but it seems geared for a lot of torque, climbs very strong. Lots less people off the paved paths:D

Attachments

• trailbike.jpg
    trailbike.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 111
Did the shakedown trail ride, the little bike will get the job done. I'm spoiled using 140MM travel nice shocks on my mountain bike, but the one on it works, perhaps upgrade it down the road. First time out on the trails with an e-bike, this one is pretty light not much different handling that the manual bikes.

Attachments

• path1.jpg
    path1.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 94
  • path2.jpg
    path2.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 96
  • path3.jpg
    path3.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 97
Did the shakedown trail ride, the little bike will get the job done. I'm spoiled using 140MM travel nice shocks on my mountain bike, but the one on it works, perhaps upgrade it down the road. First time out on the trails with an e-bike, this one is pretty light not much different handling that the manual bikes.
Yeah I bet that was a nice little trail cruise, I think a E-bike would be nice from time to time, Especially when a a guy gets tired a bit.
It would let a person enjoy the scenery so much more. Is that a factory built e-bike?

It's a factory bike, I paid a little more than I should have, but I bought it from a local shop, they will help out with service if needed, and spare parts and batteries are available. I thought about another RAD Rover, but I wanted something lightweight, this fits the bill very nicely, and will run for hours on low assist settings. Like you say, I get a little work out, but I mainly like it for exploring and sight seeing.

It's a factory bike, I paid a little more than I should have, but I bought it from a local shop, they will help out with service if needed, and spare parts and batteries are available. I thought about another RAD Rover, but I wanted something lightweight, this fits the bill very nicely, and will run for hours on low assist settings. Like you say, I get a little work out, but I mainly like it for exploring and sight seeing.

Rover weighs in @ 70 lbs without battery 63 lbs
Extra battery stashed in saddle bag
Loaded saddle bags, extra battery, tools, extra tube ETC luggage rack Probably an extra 15 lbs
DSCF8032.JPG

Snakes add another 3 - 10lbs :LOL:
DSCF6883.JPG

Attachments

• DSCF7970.JPG
    DSCF7970.JPG
    422.1 KB · Views: 87
  • DSCF8007.JPG
    DSCF8007.JPG
    174.5 KB · Views: 89
  • DSCF8017.JPG
    DSCF8017.JPG
    346.6 KB · Views: 94
Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Back