Riding my 48cc to work via the Coast Hwy 101!

Wear that helmet! It's the LAW!

I ride in SF up north and DMV code 406a states that a DOT helmet is mandatory for riding. I need a helmet because this town is nuts and full of really crazy drivers and have already broken two ribs and smashed up my elbow and left knee. Please be careful. And if you ride at night like myself, get some lights. The cops up here are quite picky about it.:helmet:

wow a fold-up with a 4 stroke! Good luck, I did see one can't remember where. There might be a pic in the gallery.
Turns out I'm SOL on my project. I only have 9" of space between the chain guide and the cross bar. I need 12" for the RAW and 14" for the HondaGX35
:(.
So unless I want to go rear mount I need to by a new bike. Just spent 150 on this one. So I'm bummed.... :frown:

My 2 stroke never blew oil and gas on me! I checked the weld of where the muffler goes and it is like whobbled! I still ride it with a shortboard surfboard rack for my 5'10"! I also have a Army Recon Foldable Full Suspension bike that I'm checking into see if it could be done up with a 4 stroke!
Seahaggy

We all try to avoid "them" but we learn from our mistakes! "It's not how smart we are but how much ignorance we have left" LOL! Golden Eagle Bike Engines @ Bikeengines.com has the info about how to pick the correct bike for motored biking!
I'm riding my bike to work tomorrow because of the street fair in downtown Encinitas. I want to sell it in the next few weeks to buy the 4 stroke for my foldable bike! I always wear a motorcycle helmet when riding my "momo" as my grandaughter calls it! Seahaggy

Last edited:
Thanks for the invite wavygravy! I was up in Seattle and then to Blaine after labor day this year! Next May might be the call! seahaggy

Back