Rotary tool

Copygod69

Local time
1:32 PM
Does anyone know 90 degree tool that will fit in these cylinders? It’s annoying as hell trying to get from one angle and I’ve see some pro tools but I can’t find anything that’s gonna break the bank
I have a limit of 100 on the tool but like I just can’t keep messing up Becuase of the angle I am porting at I have a 6 speed dremal and another one that’s a bit smaller but needs fixed and it doesn’t help that much more

Yes there is a 90* attachment and it's not that expensive $15 - $20 E Bay or Amazon

Search "Rotary Tool 90* attachment"

The most common tool used for reaching into cylinders is a dental drills as you can get them relatively cheaply from china and they are all over ebay. They are small and easily fit in the spaces requires. The only potential downside is the bits need to also be small, so it takes a measure of patience to get the result desired. On the plus side,that also means it's a lot harder to screw up.
An example here.

Another option that is a bit more expensive is a right angle pencil die grinder. Normally priced around 170-200 bucks, but Napa has one on sale for just $45 Napa grinder ( just bought one because that deal is just too good to pass up.)

Obviously, you will need a compressor to un it as it is a pneumatic tool.

There are also electric right angle mini drills out there, similar in size to the pencil grinder, but more expensive and a bit more clunky. Most of these are around $300 and go up from there. They come in electric and pneumatic.
This is a pneumatic example.

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
The most common tool used for reaching into cylinders is a dental drills as you can get them relatively cheaply from china and they are all over ebay. They are small and easily fit in the spaces requires. The only potential downside is the bits need to also be small, so it takes a measure of patience to get the result desired. On the plus side,that also means it's a lot harder to screw up.
An example here.

Another option that is a bit more expensive is a right angle pencil die grinder. Normally priced around 170-200 bucks, but Napa has one on sale for just $45 Napa grinder ( just bought one because that deal is just too good to pass up.)

Obviously, you will need a compressor to un it as it is a pneumatic tool.

There are also electric right angle mini drills out there, similar in size to the pencil grinder, but more expensive and a bit more clunky. Most of these are around $300 and go up from there. They come in electric and pneumatic.
This is a pneumatic example.
Actually I was just given a handmedown compressor a few days ago it’s on the smaller size but it should be able to work

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Back