Discussion in 'Laws, Legislation & Emissions' started by davidsis, Mar 28, 2008.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. davidsis

    davidsis Guest

    I have an engine kit that I have not installed on a bicycle yet. I am considering selling it. If I had someone sign a paper that read that they are responsible for their self if they get hurt on it or drive it on the rode. Shouldn't I be covered?

  2. mickey

    mickey Guest

    I'd put Engine Parts on the bill of sale, not motorized bicycle kit. ... and take cash.
  3. sparky

    sparky Active Member

    Very slick!
  4. davidsis

    davidsis Guest

    Thanks good idea. Ill probably end up building a bike for my wife anyway.
  5. turbo/chaos

    turbo/chaos Guest

    um what the recipt will say is AS IS thats all
  6. davidsis

    davidsis Guest

    As is

    Ya, I have heared that too. Good idea