Shipping International

I sent over 100 of the flat rate at the time $5.25 mailers in a bulk purchase redistribution some years ago, very heavy, no dark suits and sunglasses yet, and it was eyebrow raising stuff.

Most of the bicycle parts I buy come in an envelope. Certainly if the counter person doesn't say anything about it except for "F me that's heavy" then I'm sure it's perfectly fine to send anything that will fit, as long as it's all nice and secure inside so no parts can tear their way out. :)

I sent over 100 of the flat rate at the time $5.25 mailers in a bulk purchase redistribution some years ago, very heavy, no dark suits and sunglasses yet, and it was eyebrow raising stuff. Maybe I'm the reason they are now $6.70

No, I have designed a different style shift kit for the Cranbrook frame, requirements are the output shaft of the clutch sprocket is located over or forward of the bottom bracket of the frame and the bottom bracket ID is the 2' size and I am going to give two kits away after initial testing for further testing and review and possible improvements, want to be a test subject?
I'd love to be a test subject, but not sure I would be able to get my output sprocket above or forward of the bottom bracket. I'm running a 4 stroke and the mounting plate is in the way. If I aimed my transfer case downwards it almost tucks under the plate, grinding some material off the plate would allow me to put the output sprocket under the plate above the bottom bracket but then it'll be beyond in the way of my pedals. I guess that doesn't matter much because I haven't used my pedals in around a half year.

IMG_20180222_142437.jpg
IMG_20180222_142455.jpg

I can move my engine and output sprocket over slightly still to line up with bb sprocket. Although this setup would completely defeat the use of pedals. Might as well use my sbp bb spindle as the jackshaft if I go fully no pedals...

Might be fun to make foot pegs from them lol. BMX foot pegs could be interesting, out of curiosity could plain pedals just be screwed into them, maybe, that could be interesting too hmmm.

Do you think pedals on a 2 inch crank would count as functional pedals legally speaking?

Back