Chain Tensioner So about those spring tensioners...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I come here and take all my anger and frustration out on people that I don't give a crap about so I don't have to take it out on people that actually matter to me. And every time you comment on my posts, you're giving me attention and I'm taking time away from when you could be making useful posts instead of criticizing me. Also, when I see someone going to far more trouble than I'm worth, I just laugh and laugh and laugh. All this arguing back and forth and watching people flock to me like vultures, this is entertaining to me. What's that? I need help? Well I've been saying that for years. Oh, I need a life? Yep, got one of those and it's got nothing to do with who I am online. I'm a completely different person in real life. I'm only an ******* to you people, and I'm not going to stop as long as you keep giving me attention. I'm sick and twisted? Tell me something I don't already know. You're entertaining me by indulging my ignorance. Every time you comment, I will. I will keep this up as long as you will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back