Some motor vehiclist rude?

You are riding a homemade motorized bicycle on roads designed for and full of multi-ton high speed death machines. My advice would be GTFOutta the way and don't ride them on main thoroughfares.

I got tailgated yesterday by truck driver who beeped at me down hill like the other lane wasn't open he chose to stay behind me while others just went around me at 40mph in 60mph zone.

I try to be the safest driver as can be.

Doing 40 in the middle of a traffic lane when the posted seed limit is 60 is not being safe, and in fact, in some states like california you can get a ticket for exceeding the maximum allowable speed for a moped and/or for impeding traffic.

im to the side when required
You are riding a homemade motorized bicycle on roads designed for and full of multi-ton high speed death machines. My advice would be GTFOutta the way and don't ride them on main thoroughfares.
im to the side when required, this is wa, there isn't bike lanes everywhere but I wont stop riding cause someone feels a little rushy in a double/tripple lane in a 30 mph zone when a bike lane approaches I will ride in that, if im on a hill such as "Kent des Moines road" I ride to the side but as far as basic areas with no bike lane "I WILL NOT RIDE THE SIDEWALK" it is highly more illegal then me being in the street.

my neighborhood/town is 25-30mph

my job area in federal way is about 40mph I stay in the (HOV) side of the road. Kent des Moines road is a 50-60 road RIDING UP im on the side Riding Down I'm predominantly on the side depending on the time of day. if its dark (SIDES) it is.

my bike does ranging from 25-40 depending on the grade push, average at about 27mph.

if anyone thinks im a dick now *watch and see if social security cuts me off* I will have a vehicle once I go full time and I WILL BEEP back if your driving to slow.

I don't feel any type of way about a cyclist if they drive slow with no motor they still got to make it too.... just be driving straight as possible. I stand my lane grounds, and as of lately no one f's with me as long im in HOV or on the off side of high speed areas such as 60mph.

"KEEP THEM BEEPS TO YOUR SELF, KEEP YOUR ADDITUDE TO YOUR SELF, IF YOU DONT LIKE IT RIDE AROUND LIKE EVERYONE ELSE."

like they paid for their raggity smoking turd that is similar to a 4 stroke, I paid for my smoking new turd that is a proven 2t.

Last edited:
Back