Some confusion

Deadmob87

Local time
4:20 AM
I have a wildcat pk80 from California Motorbikes and it came flawed and I have yet to get it started part of the piston. Broke off and was stuck n ccrankcas. Now heres my confusion i emailed about it and was told they do not have warranty on their engines. However after goin through some posts here I noticed he said his engines have warranty. What can I do about this? I attached screenshots of him telling me there is no warranty and one him saying they do have a warranty
Screenshot_20231212_052237_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20231212_052510_Chrome.jpg

PM @Zane-CaliforniaMotorbikes to talk to the owner personally
Now heres my confusion i emailed about it and was told they do not have warranty on their engines. However after goin through some posts here I noticed he said his engines have warranty.
Also tell Zane that you have reported this situation on this forum and we are all eagerly awaiting the results of this conundrum.

This is one of the reason why I will always recommend buying from a vendor that has a warranty on the products they sell and will honour their warranties...Nips things like this in the bud.

Anyway regardless of what type of engine it is I feel it should at least be gauranteed to be delivered without any damage.
Just one of many reasons I only recommend vendors that have some sort of warranty on their products and stand behind it...It is just good business sense that will bring repeat customers to their doorstep as well as new customers that hear about how well they are treated by these vendors.

You bought a race engine?
Thats how it is listed on the site
Can you post a URL link to the exact motor you bought???...I ask this because you stated in your first post that you bought a wildcat pk80, which in and of itself is not a racing engine so I am assuming this must be different motor than just a normal PK-80.

Back