Some of you are more crazy then me lol

ismellnownlatters

Local time
11:47 PM
And go 100cc or bigger. I'm scared on my 66 at full speed I have no idea how fast I'm going but it's scary on these thin wheels but so fun I'm like 170 pounds and it still goes fast way faster then my ,50 cc 4 stroke china scooter

As long as you make your bike safe, wheels, brakes, front suspension, reinforce frame if necessary.
Speeds of 50 mph are common on a Motorbike
2005 NE-5 138cc 4 stroke Flathead Whizzer Motorbike
DSCF9332.JPG

DSCF9323.JPG

But like you said, some guys are crazier than most and will go 50+ mph on a $99 Wallmart Bike

At 60, I have no problem going the Tennessee legal level ground motorized bicycle speed limit of 30 mph. You should get a bicycle computer to use as a speedometer.

I just drove up the steepest hill i know of and it's stepppppppp! I wanted to go up it for a while non of my scooters could go up it. I was just afraid to come back down so I think to self at top I'd cut thru a path to church parking area a course I made it up the hill and a course there is now a fence on path lol

I just drove up the steepest hill i know of and it's stepppppppp! I wanted to go up it for a while non of my scooters could go up it. I was just afraid to come back down so I think to self at top I'd cut thru a path to church parking area a course I made it up the hill and a course there is now a fence on path lol
Bump braking going down hill; don't allow your speed to exceed 10 mph.

Here in Georgia they say I can't ride on streets where the lowest speed limet is over 35. But I never once saw a sign saying the lowest speed of a road

Back