Spark plug gap

If we get technical, there is a formula to calculate spark energy in such a medium as we use. They use it when they are designing ignition systems. I can't tell you that formula, but I assure you they don't just widen the gap and see if it helps. They have min and max recommendations because they spent a ton of money figuring it out.
Yes true on everything else except these parts... If someone went through and tested the individual parts batch to batch of each manufacturer and the effects of different batches of different manufacturer and the possible combinations... Hypothetical it would be something like if you bought your kit from wherever from this month or that the gap will be this... Or start out at .028 move it around see if it works.... There's real motors like Honda Yamaha Kawasaki some of these have parts that fit all the same brand many years span tight quality control to say a difinitive spec...

And I'm back
.....36mph so happy yall fastest run I've done yet
It was 31 I gained 6mph trimming the intake gasket to size and rejeting
I'm 232 and the bike is definitely over a 100
Speed limit is 35 out here in elko

Yes true on everything else except these parts... If someone went through and tested the individual parts batch to batch of each manufacturer and the effects of different batches of different manufacturer and the possible combinations... Hypothetical it would be something like if you bought your kit from wherever from this month or that the gap will be this... Or start out at .028 move it around see if it works.... There's real motors like Honda Yamaha Kawasaki some of these have parts that fit all the same brand many years span tight quality control to say a difinitive spec...
Even more reason to try to stick with a thick spark ( smaller gap). The junk we get some times, lol. Always a crap shoot if it's not from a long time brand name.

Back