Spark plug

Thomaspippin68

Local time
2:19 AM
Hello, I'm trying to figure out which ngk plug would be right for my yd100 to replace the stock z4c plug. I found a cross reference chart that has a few options but none of them are the same as recommended by members of the threads in these forums. Any advice will help. Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-12-02-09-44-27.png
    Screenshot_2022-12-02-09-44-27.png
    153.1 KB · Views: 60
I think that involves some other stuff like, elevation where you live, how far you plan on your rides being... Some plugs run more hot or more cold than others.

I'm trying to figure out which ngk plug would be right for my yd100 to replace the stock z4c plug
You will want to get NGK-BR6HS to replace the crappy Chinese Z4C...That is pretty much the standard replacement plug.

The R stands for resistor so if you are gonna use a digital speedometer, it won't interfere with the readings from the speedo.

You will want to get NGK-BR6HS to replace the crappy Chinese Z4C...That is pretty much the standard replacement plug.

The R stands for resistor so if you are gonna use a digital speedometer, it won't interfere with the readings from the speedo.
Ah oh!!! That's maybe the reason my B6HS plug makes my digital tv go crazy when my bicycle is running🤣😂🤣

Back