stock carb drain screw needed

Greg73

Local time
9:16 PM
Hi, upon de-winterizing my motorbike, I failed to tighten the carb bowl drain screw and lost it somewhere on the road.... Whoops. Anyone got a spare laying around they could send my way? With the covid closures the hardware store is a no-go. This is the stock NT carb, looking for just the little (4mm fine thread maybe? not sure....) drain screw and the little fiber sealing washer. Thanks for any help!!!!!

Greg

Hi, upon de-winterizing my motorbike, I failed to tighten the carb bowl drain screw and lost it somewhere on the road.... Whoops. Anyone got a spare laying around they could send my way? With the covid closures the hardware store is a no-go. This is the stock NT carb, looking for just the little (4mm fine thread maybe? not sure....) drain screw and the little fiber sealing washer. Thanks for any help!!!!!

Greg
I mean, if you have some gasket maker you could juat slob some in there and wait.

Ill look around, i might have a spare screw lying around

lolz, not that hard up. Whittle a stick. still giggling. Really not a big deal, I can wait for the right screw. I would just go down to the hardware store and find one, but like I said, closed. Don't go to any trouble for it, it's not my primary transportation, heh.

Back