Stoked About My New Bike

robe

Local time
11:07 AM
Got a new bike today that my 100 cc 4 stroke will fit in. The red one will get a CG motor, also started on some gussets for it. The beater bike was thrown in on the deal on the Coppermoon bike. Hope to salvage a few parts anyway.

Attachments

• NewBike.jpg
    NewBike.jpg
    207.3 KB · Views: 80
  • FrameGussets.jpg
    FrameGussets.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 66
  • BeaterBike.jpg
    BeaterBike.jpg
    182.3 KB · Views: 77
Got a new bike today that my 100 cc 4 stroke will fit in. The red one will get a CG motor, also started on some gussets for it. The beater bike was thrown in on the deal on the Coppermoon bike. Hope to salvage a few parts anyway.
Looks kinda like what I did to my Columbia cruiser.

CG, 4t, and FD, what more could you ask for? Of course you would never ride again, too hard to decide which one to take.

I just ride a different one of my 5 bikes everyday. :love:
I remember when you first signed up on the forums 2 years, 3 months ago when you were attempting to build your first bike, and now look at you, 5 bikes with Whizzers in the mix and also not counting the ones you have sold, all in a very short period of time.

You were a quick learner but have also been a great contributor on the forums with your great "pay it forward" attitude to our little sport/hobby.

With this community being such an active one, all good input to the forums is a major plus, and we have quite a group of experienced builder/riders right now that I think rivals almost any other forum groups I have seen so far.

Thanks for being here and being able to share like you do...And that goes for all the others here that make this group so great to be a member of....:D

Does anyone have any experience with these Coppermoon bikes? I found it on Marketplace for a reasonable price, seems like a solid bike with lots of motor room.
Also picked this up a couple months ago, it is a Canadian tire 70th anniversary made in China copy of a Schwinn like this photo a member posted a while back almost identical. What model is this? Thanks.

Attachments

• Red bikeMony0_3.jpg
    Red bikeMony0_3.jpg
    385 KB · Views: 67
Back