Talking timing (TT) A50 50cc

Local time
1:06 AM
What are the A50's basic timing settings at the flywheel looking to build two keys about 1/2 offsets one for advanced and one for retardation.

I'm pretty sure I don't like 4 stroking so I know what that sounds like on a 2t.

Planning on adding in some jets after thrusters exhaust with a screen to act as a noise defuser at the tip.

Be advice this is a "50cc kit" which in particular will be my first 2t timing modification in recent findings (unless you have a recommended cylinder head)

RSE RACING HEAD is the only option known for a 50cc.

Other options included would be a banana expansion which would beneficial at 1/2 advance/retardation for such a small power beginner power band.

I will be working on the porting after the 24:1 tank is over and running the first fresh tank on 40:1 full synthetic which will give me an idea of how much power I have gained of the first 40:1 mix.

Last the thrust would help fill the blank space on my bike.

What are the A50's basic timing settings at the flywheel looking to build two keys about 1/2 offsets one for advanced and one for retardation.

I'm pretty sure I don't like 4 stroking so I know what that sounds like on a 2t.

Planning on adding in some jets after thrusters exhaust with a screen to act as a noise defuser at the tip.

Be advice this is a "50cc kit" which in particular will be my first 2t timing modification in recent findings (unless you have a recommended cylinder head)

RSE RACING HEAD is the only option known for a 50cc.

Other options included would be a banana expansion which would beneficial at 1/2 advance/retardation for such a small power beginner power band.

I will be working on the porting after the 24:1 tank is over and running the first fresh tank on 40:1 full synthetic which will give me an idea of how much power I have gained of the first 40:1 mix.

Last the thrust would help fill the blank space on my bike.
Dude do some reading and try to comprehend what you've read,Don't advance timming that's backwards this isn't a four stroke and your engine is 48cc the only current way to get 50cc's is to change the rod witch envolves pressing the crank apart and then back together and aligned both verticaly and laterally witch I don't think you could do at this time.

Back