ThatsDax slow shipping?

E

eltatertoto

just wondering if anyone had a slow shipping experience with thats dacs, cause i ordered my tank on the 2nd, and it has not gotten here yet, am i just spoiled? but the wierd thing is he gave me this web link with a status, ans it just says when i ordered it, no ship date, and i recieved a reciept payment from paypal, so whats up? thanks for the info.

do your research,,

On ThatsDax's home page he explains the obvious,,,,,, 10 days till shipped,,PLUS the time the carrier takes to get it to you !!
Just because you COULD order on a Saturday does not mean its going to be shipped on Saturday. Most businesses count week days in their estimates for shipping,,,They do not count weekend days. You received a status notice that will let you check the status of your order,,, you received a notice from paypal telling you that you paid for your item. Dax will ship your tank. He will not run off with your funds. But YOU need to read the shipping info on his site and understand his policies.

I think you do a dis-service to the vendors by posting your comments and remarks with little, to no disregard for the effect it has on their business.

You ordered on the 2nd, a Saturday. The 4th thru the 8th is five days, the 9th and the 10th were a weekend, today is 11th. Total business days since your order, 6. So, give it the amount of time that is stated and if you still have a problem with Dax's shipping contact HIM! To try to pressure him into doing something because you decided to post in this forum is not an honorable thing to do.
Now, tell me why I had to explain this to you?

Papa

very sorry, when i bought it, i was telling my ma what to click and for half of it i was told to get out of the room because my ma doesnt want anyone looking at her pass, i give the money, but you need a bank account to use paypal, and i am not old enough, in conclusion i had not seen that and for that i am sorry, if i would have seen that i would have bought from boygofast, cause i am in urgent need of this tank, so once again sorry, i didnt know i was hurting buissness though:eek:

a tank-only?

i'm not sure the 10-day wait applies.

however, imo, you didn't quite give ground shipping enuff time yet...you might feel a bit dumb if it shows up at your door tomorrow ;)

and yes, papa's right about what you post at MBc having some small influence. i didn't see anything too bad in your inquiry...how about you keep us (honestly) posted and if things turn out cool, we'll have that here, too...fair enough for all?

sure, i was just looking at the site, and that is under the engine, so i would think there would be an argument there, but im just gonna go with the flow for now, and give it the extra 2 weeks, its just that, weve had severe weather flux here, and its nice to go on a ride on the warm days, but i only like to ride with my friends, and ive not had any cool down time as a result of not riding... but yea, im cool with that.

Give the kid a break man....Like none of us have ever pulled a bonner move and wished someone didnt have to point it out and make us feel like ****. Youth has lackluster wisdom, but also has the power ta push ya off a clif in a vintage wheelchair. (the words of an ol mobster in Detroit) Oh yeh, Hey kid... use the pedal things till ya git your tank... P.S. Those are some great guys over at Dax, They were awsome just giving info and tips to me and many others. Im sure he wont suffer any loss because of one posting. Wow! I have seen alot of people critiquing others postings on this forum. Think Im gonna sit back and watch this unfold......What a trip!

?

I'm very happy to be here at this forum. I love my stickers I just got in the mail. So before you throw me out like yesterday's trash I would like to suggest a solution. I think this lad has done alot for this board. Check his youtube vids and see all the advertising he does for this forum. He's having a bad day thats all.
Remove the post and lets all have a group hug.
Every one wins that way.
Or maybe I should just shut the up.

Ok have to add my 2 sense, I don't understand the shipping with dax at all either. For example i ordered parts for a 10 year old weedwacker and they showed up on my door step 3 days later( not from dax ) , If we order parts from DAX or wherever they should be shipped the next day or the following day, NOT whenever he or she feels like getting to UPS OR USPS. I went over this before but whatever. If i paid for shipping and the cost of the item i would want it as soon as possible , NOT whenever the dealer feels like getting to the post office, even if its just a throttle cable or just a screw,. it should be shipped the next day or no later than the next. SORRY (MO). IVE been on Ebay and i always shipped the Next day, And i always got something no later than 5 days from a seller. So there is no reason why the product can't make its destination in less than 5 days. If the Dealer is waiting for a bulk shipment that is wrong , the dealer should make a trip to the PO, or UPS after every order or orders is placed each day.

I understand the frustration waiting for a goodie to be delivered. A few months ago, USPS lost a package from Salt Lake City, waited three weeks for them to get it right. About Dax, it's all on his site about lead time, so you can make an informed decision. $39.00 expedite fee is a little steep for me but the man is up front about the conditions.

About Slow Shipping.

Parts ship once sometimes twice a week. Engine kits ship 10 business days after payment is made. 10 Business days typically equates to 2 weeks. If you can not wait the 10 business days, then there is the expedite function for 39usd additional. There is no expedite function for parts. Thanks..Enjoy the ride...

Back