Thoughts About Major Re-Construction

ok, then, i'm messing around with the directory today...be sure to clear cache or hit refresh periodically to see the new structure as it evolves.

I just surfed through. The new structure flows well. I particularly like the combining of Traveling and Commuting. Good work.

"our evolution has been influenced by the high value of the great info you all post, and the need to protect it for further effectiveness. the cost, of course, is low sign-ups and a "repressed" social aspect. the huge plus, in my opinion, is that we only attract (and keep) the best of the best."
Augi.

I can't imagine how hard you guys work, to make this thing to seem to flow so smoothly. I still feel like the over excited little kid with a new toy, but have lost the urge to post every question that comes to my mind. You'll never know how many ??? and problems have been sovled by the answers I have found here. what ever changes you make to make it easier on your selves, do it, you shouldn't have to be a slave to the lazy ones who want you to do all the work. The search feature invaluable, and I seldom start by threads or topic titles.
I consider it a privledge to be around the group of talent that exists here.

Thanks for MBc

done, for now...

i think this setup should be a bit easier for everyone...

i still think the group would do well to self-govern the newbie who doesn't want to play nice.

the clubhouse will be mostly left alone except for content watchdogging.

the garage is my baby, don't mess it up :p

It took me a few minutes to notice stuff was in alphabetical order. Will it stay that way. I appreciate order or easy to follow structure.

well, i also love the new board setup...i haven't had to do much of anything lately, the off-topic and frivolous posts are way easier to spot and deal with.

Alphabetical was an excellent move, augi (I'm a bit AR myself, and that's how I love to see things ordered on my work and home computers, so this suits me just fine!).

Also, I gotta mention this: the Clubhouse idea for grouping topics is juvenile, but in a GOOD way. I like the idea of visiting the Clubhouse when I'm here, and feeling like a true member.

Love the new setup....thanks for all your hard work, augi!!

Back