Thunder shark pro racing...

I highly doubt you sell a used chinagirl for $375 dollars lol come on now. You think you really got up to 6hp on stock exhaust? Or you saying it will be 6 hp when an expansion chamber is bolted on?

I bought one of those Shark kits and wish would not have there is no way it makes 5hp maybe 2.75 at the most first off you'll need to get smaller jets for the carburetor and do your own port work on the cylinder as it was a f__kin joke what they had done to it it only took 10 miles before the plating started to flake off and ruined the cylinder and it would vibrate my feet off of the pedals at 20 plus mph.I wish I would have not bought it.

Selling this engine. $375. Ported and polished. Cylinder bored out. Needs a good home with expansion muffler. Actually. CNC head adds a few cc. More like a 84cc. And piston bigger than most 80cc's
Dude you're so full of s**t,you can't bore out the cylinder without having it re chromed or plated and that cost close to 200 alone then larger piston from where? and 84 cc that doesn't add up what's the bore and stroke?

Dude you're so full of sh*t,you can't bore out the cylinder without having it re chromed or plated and that cost close to 200 alone then larger piston from where? and 84 cc that doesn't add up what's the bore and stroke?
Ya and how does a head add cc's without dropping out the compression to low to run

Back