Time is irrelevant when it comes to learning about how to fix a problem on your motorized bike.

cdeuce1988

Local time
2:39 AM
Whoevers idea it was to end discussions on problems just because of how long ago it was posted is a fool. Do you know how annoying it is to be researching a problem then finding a conversation about the same problem but then you can't even comment on it or ask a furthermore question on it just because it was a thread from 2 or 3 years ago. It's annoying as .... because what in the world does time have anything to do with Chinese motorized bike motors because I'm pretty sure they've been making them for a good minute now. I'd understand if a discussion on a motor not being made was ended but other then why I'm the hell should time limit our conversations on current issues were having with our motors. It appears to me that someone is letting their lil bit of authority on here get to their head. Get off the gas bro. Who gives a .... if something was from 2 years ago or not. Keep that .... active. All of it . Because like they say history repeats itself. So sooner or later the problem will rise again for someone who's gonna need some help on it . So keep that .... active.

Whoevers idea it was to end discussions on problems just because of how long ago it was posted is a fool. Do you know how annoying it is to be researching a problem then finding a conversation about the same problem but then you can't even comment on it or ask a furthermore question on it just because it was a thread from 2 or 3 years ago. It's annoying as .... because what in the mf world does time have anything to do with Chinese motorized bike motors because I'm pretty sure they've been making them for a good minute now. I'd understand if a discussion on a motor not being made was ended but other then why I'm the hell should time limit our conversations on current issues were having with our motors. It appears to me that someone is letting their lil bit of authority on here get to their head. Get off the gas bro. Who gives a .... if something was from 2 years ago or not. Keep that .... active. All of it . Because like they say history repeats itself. So sooner or later the problem will rise again for someone who's gonna need some help on it . So keep that .... active.
Do you know how annoying it is as a moderator to have a person who keeps reporting posts that aren't violating rules and making complaint posts on threads that were dead for years and had no need to be commented on again complaining about how the thread went off topic when they could have simply skimmed over and skipped the information they didn't need?

History does repeat itself, and you aren't the first person to try and argue with the wind because it blew from the west and you wanted it to blow from the east. Hint: It doesn't go well for the person fighting the wind 99% of the time. My suggestions are to 1, mind your language, I went ahead and removed the offending words. 2, let it go.

P.S. Next time, instead of making a public tantrum post just message the moderator in question directly with your complaint/suggestion and keep it civil.

Yeah, this post was really important :ROFLMAO:

Whoevers idea it was to end discussions on problems just because of how long ago it was posted is a fool. Do you know how annoying it is to be researching a problem then finding a conversation about the same problem but then you can't even comment on it or ask a furthermore question on it just because it was a thread from 2 or 3 years ago. It's annoying as .... because what in the world does time have anything to do with Chinese motorized bike motors because I'm pretty sure they've been making them for a good minute now. I'd understand if a discussion on a motor not being made was ended but other then why I'm the hell should time limit our conversations on current issues were having with our motors. It appears to me that someone is letting their lil bit of authority on here get to their head. Get off the gas bro. Who gives a .... if something was from 2 years ago or not. Keep that .... active. All of it . Because like they say history repeats itself. So sooner or later the problem will rise again for someone who's gonna need some help on it . So keep that .... active.
There's only a few of us who've been on the forum for many years. Therefore, the older a thread is and/or the longer the last post has been; the likelihood of someone from that thread answering is greatly lowered.

So use old threads for research.

Join conversations of active threads which is of interest to you.

Post your own threads for specific questions or for various things you wish to share.

maybe we need a 3rd mod?
Darwin, Ya forgot Anton, even though he is the owner/administrator, by definition he is also a moderator so I guess we DO have three mods already...lol.

This would make Anton our Obergruppenfuhrer...("senior group leader"),...lol...lol.

Wow dude lol pump the brakes. I recently resurrected a dead thread. The thread was then locked, and my replies deleted. I didn’t throw a tantrum about it. This is actually a really cool forum. So I accepted what happened, let it go, and moved on. No reason to get mad about it. If all you’re gonna do is complain, I suggest you find the door, and quickly.

Wow dude lol pump the brakes. I recently resurrected a dead thread. The thread was then locked, and my replies deleted. I didn’t throw a tantrum about it. This is actually a really cool forum. So I accepted what happened, let it go, and moved on. No reason to get mad about it. If all you’re gonna do is complain, I suggest you find the door, and quickly.
The complaint department is down the hall…

i tend to agree with this sentiment when it comes to technical issue threads

i suppose you could start a new thread with a reference to the dead one, just link it in the post. my 2c

Back