Tranny not fitting

Kevbikin09

Local time
6:19 PM
Please help. I recently installed my 49cc 4 Stroke clone from Amazon on my Beach Cruiser with 29" wheels, I'm trying to install a hoot 4g transmission and it's not fitting. There's about 1/8 inch gap where tranny meets clutch. I believe the bolt that holds the clutch on is too big. I've tried to remove bolt but clutch keeps spinning. Is there any way to hold clutch still and get bolt off???

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Thank you for replying I was able to get clutch bolt off by wedging a screwdriver between clutch housing & clutch pad, after much grinding down head of bolt(had to use different bolt than original)i was able to get tranny mounted. Now I'm trying to figure out what size BBR Tuning Sprocket clamp assembly I need for my 29 inch rear hub

The rag joint clamp assembly I currently have is not gonna work. I barely got all nine mounting bolts of clamp through spokes & After numerous attempts with different tightening methods I just was not able to get sprocket to spin straight and true.

Thank you for replying I was able to get clutch bolt off by wedging a screwdriver between clutch housing & clutch pad, after much grinding down head of bolt(had to use different bolt than original)i was able to get tranny mounted. Now I'm trying to figure out what size BBR Tuning Sprocket clamp assembly I need for my 29 inch rear hub
id get one on eBay, there the exact same thing just the BBR one is about 3x the price.
if its a multispeed bike (ie a 7 speed) then its most likely a 1in
if its a cruiser bike with a coaster brake its 1.5in

Please help., I'm trying to install a
hoot
4g
transmission
and it's not fitting.
What da hell is a hoot 4g trans?
Who is selling them under that name?
4g means T belt to most of us and a hoot is a figure 8 shaped Chinese trans that I doubt if you have ever seen.
Sounds like you have a pocket bike trans coz that is what they were taken from.

72t oh wow I have a 54t right now but haven't been able to ride still in process of building. As for my tranny I got it from bikeberry.com they have what to me was an upgrade tranny because not only was it bigger its geared to something like 6:1

Back