Wanted Trike 3speed hub conversion wanted

Anyone have one for cheap ? I have big need and lots of desire just little money . Sis got me a Stanley socket and wrench set for Christmas. But I aint got much cause I lost everything to a house fire several years ago and live on disability. It s been a long slow crawl back from homeless.but I manage a smile every now and again.. Tom

Tom? You're in WV? Howdy neighbor to my west! :)

Check craigslist and the facebook sale/yardsale pages, what you need is more than likely there.
I live in the shenandoah valley and went to some swap shops a few days ago and seen two trikes for sale.
If i see another one while i am out this week i'll send you a phone number to contact them.
Don't hold your breath though.
Also, those kites rock! :)

Ride Safe!

HumanPerson :)

Yep eastern panhandle of WV. Near Martinsburg. Fly kites at the high school in Inwood WV. I have some kites I can no longer fly cause there too big and pull too hard. For sale or trade.......Tom

I'm not sure if i am closer to white sulfur springs or martuinsburg.
You lookin for the conversion wheel or the whole bike just the trike?
Have ya checked the bulitin board paper yet? I'll let ya know if i see anymore trikes for sale though.

Stay warm and Ride Safe!

HumanPerson

Well I been looking for awhile so far notta. Looking like a $90 sturmy archer thru walmart .but gotta have one. Looks like I'll be eating hotdog s and Raman noodles for awhile.....,....... Tom

Thanks Curt , l gotta wait till first week of feb.to get my checks. My only concern is the axle sprocket not being 7/8" . . Me thinks it will be too small and need to be board out to fit. Can I send it to you for surgery? I'd be your friend forever. Your friend Tom

Sure can, but do it quick as we are going on vacation first of March for 2 months. I can go to the local farm store and get the right size hub and weld in it, if i can't bore it. ...........Doc. Curt.

Other project is the lighting. I have two 12V-12A batter ies to use mounted in the trunk for headlights taillights etc. Trying to find a set of 40 year old lights to match the age of the bike.and convert them to 12 volt.should I go bulb or LED? If I went LED maybe I could get by with just one battery. 6lb. Each . I'm old school though so maybe duel elliment bulb for brake lights taillights and high and low headlights.somehow I gotta stay to my roots and go old bike. It is 40 years old bike 50 year old motor after all. What you think? Tom

Be KOOL ya LED bulbs, the work great, maybe you can find a old bike light with generator ........Curt

Back